• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 Got LEAKED!! Oh Boyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Gameplay Footage

Jigsaah

Gold Member
tenor.gif

Shame there are a few people that are like, "THIS LOOKS LIKE GARBAGE", or something similar. It's a dated demo that was shown quite awhile ago. It's from a segment of the game that was present at various shows from a year if not over a year ago.

You're being tremendously disingenuous here.

People can and indeed have watched a 15-minute Deep Dive version of this, which CDPR released last year in full HD, if not 4k glory. People can judge for themselves.

If CDPR think the Deep Dive vid is apt enough to wow me, then it is certainly apt enough for me to pass judgement on it. If it's good enough for marketing purposes, for being publicly acclaimed, then it's good enough for me to judge it critically.

It really does work both ways.

I won't look at it because I don't wanna spoil anything, but looking at your comments I'm feeling pretty good :)

edit: i still haven't watched the videos, but i'll just voice my general feeling that, If I can play this game like I played Deus Ex HR, passificst sneak, it's already my GOAT~

Last edited:
All these leaks are from the undercover NWO government agents trying to push us towards our digital only future in order to "fight climate change" and eliminate waste.
Let's welcome our subscription only, episodic gaming, and streaming future. I am serious, that lesbian cult told me.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Still massively disappointed that there won't be a 3rd person perspective. Instead we get generic ass 1st person animations and cosmetic customization is basically worthless.
Yep. Literally went from 100% excitement to like ... 10%. Its basically ruined the game.

Stealth sucks in first person. And the whole fashion and customization angle of the main character is pointless.

Last edited:
Yep. Literally went from 100% excitement to like ... 10%. Its basically ruined the game.

Stealth sucks in first person. And the whole fashion and customization angle of the main character is pointless.

I personally dont get this mentality, but none the less, it makes no sense to not include a 3rd person option. As ive said in another thread, if bethesda devs can figure it out, im sure CDPR can. Literally just one push of a button and you can swap to and fro.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I'm such a sucker for the setting in this game that nothing could dissuade me. Anything that vaguely reminds me of Deus Ex is an instabuy.
Same here, bro. Esp after the bitter taste TLOU 2 has left in my mouth, I'm gonna need something tasty to wash that down. Like Witcher 3 was for that log of shit called MGS5.

MiguelItUp

You're being tremendously disingenuous here.

People can and indeed have watched a 15-minute Deep Dive version of this, which CDPR released last year in full HD, if not 4k glory. People can judge for themselves.

If CDPR think the Deep Dive vid is apt enough to wow me, then it is certainly apt enough for me to pass judgement on it. If it's good enough for marketing purposes, for being publicly acclaimed, then it's good enough for me to judge it critically.

It really does work both ways.
Uh, how was that being disingenuous at all? I was merely making a comment about it being old footage. Well and that those that were disappointed about it to not be too upset as it was older and also horrible quality. I mean, you can have whatever opinion you want about it, and that's fine. I'm really not sure why you bothered quoting me, but whatever makes you feel better. Lmao.

Vroadstar

Still massively disappointed that there won't be a 3rd person perspective. Instead we get generic ass 1st person animations and cosmetic customization is basically worthless.

Same, I'm actually playing Witcher 3 again on PC for the DLCs after finishing it on my Pro a years ago. That's what I really like about 3rd person perspective of W3, you gain some satisfaction as you see the cosmetic customizations you are doing so its worth hunting the Witcher gears and all. Not sure how I feel about Cyberpunk, but we will see.

teezzy

Banned
lol so its p much just deus ex w less stealth and more vehicles

idk what i was expecting

ill wait for series x i guess

FireFly

lol so its p much just deus ex w less stealth and more vehicles

idk what i was expecting

ill wait for series x i guess
The player decides how much stealth they want to use, since CDP have said they will support both playstyles. You could put together a video of Deus Ex that was nothing but action if you wanted.

Last edited:
The thirst for this game is unreal. The clips barely show anything new. The laser whip tho, love it. I wonder if I can use it stealthily.

The thirst for this game is unreal. The clips barely show anything new. The laser whip tho, love it. I wonder if I can use it stealthily.

Kinda confused as to why they went with some physical invasive whip/plug when DeusEX MD had the wireless hack tech that which was a really cool way to hack from afar.

Though isnt that laser whip/aug hack basically a physical version of the wireless hack they showed hacking the training bot?

Top Bottom