• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 HypeTrain | Just breathe (No leaks)

What platform are you going to play on?

• PC

Votes: 612 50.1%
  • PS4 Amateur

Votes: 84 6.9%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 139 11.4%
  • XBox 1

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Xbox 1 X

Votes: 130 10.6%
  • Waiting for the next gen

Votes: 377 30.9%
  • Stadia

Votes: 13 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mortal

Gold Member
I would've loved to see some of the differences in handling missions/different outcomes and some of the verticality exploration but that won't fit in such a short amount of time. :\
Same. I really want to see what free roaming in Night City looks like, especially with exploring more buildings.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
lol Cyberpunk is the 6th most viewed content on Twitch right now with 104K viewers and it's just a countdown lol

5 MINUTES

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
lol Cyberpunk is the 6th most viewed content on Twitch right now with 116K viewers and it's just a countdown lol

3 MINUTES

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
lCyberpunk is the 6th most viewed content on Twitch right now with 126K viewers and it's just a countdown lol

2 MINUTES

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
lCyberpunk is the 4th most viewed content on Twitch right now with 160K viewers and it's just a countdown lol

1 MINUTE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Exentryk

I think this one is fine, I'll add to the OP. Though that's up to you
GAF used to have a "new news, new thread" rule. And didn't used to like megathreads like this (at least not outside of gaming community sections).

But things are different now. Sometimes you don't open these catch all threads and tend to miss out on things, like this stream for example.

MadYarpen

GAF used to have a "new news, new thread" rule. And didn't used to like megathreads like this (at least not outside of gaming community sections).

But things are different now. Sometimes you don't open these catch all threads and tend to miss out on things, like this stream for example.
So do one, I have no problem with that:)

Interesting but the more I see the more I get less excited for some reason. Shooting does feel rough but thankfully I always play stealth/non-lethal first anyway.

Dunki

The edited video was bad. I am really excited for the game but this was trash it did not show anything how it will play at all.

its not a shooter like destiny. its a role playing game first and foremost.

I know but that doesn't mean you should avoid shooting which I will probably try a second playthrough and a lot of gamers will probably go with the solo(shooting) build since that's how they keep marketing it.

Last edited:

Exentryk

Seems really complex and full of things to do.

The graphics looks pretty ordinary though. The UI seems a little too busy as well, but it shouldn't be an issue due to customisation.

Ivory Blood

The edited video was bad. I am really excited for the game but this was trash it did not show anything how it will play at all.
Yeah, they should have showed it like last year, full presentation. Guess the criticism gunplay received made them rethink this avenue of approach.

Al Abaster

I'm waiting to see if during character creation there's a button that says "male." If not, I won't be wasting my money. I don't encourage insanity. If the industry continues down this path, I'll stop gaming entirely. There's plenty of other things to spend my money on.

Last edited:
Fuck looked amazing! Can't wait. I have such a big boner right now.

f79.jpg

Last edited:
The downgrade is really gross. Anyway, the good version of this game will be playable on PC or next-gen consoles. If you mean to play it on a PS4 or XBOX X , just don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom