• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Review Thread

Should we lock this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 196 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 628 76.2%

• Total voters

Ivory Blood

99 or bust!

s6Z5BCO.jpg

Last edited:

cr0w

Old Member
To be completelly honest, your post feel more like a 5 page article than a parody. Its too big for reading to be even considered a joke. Most people express themselves comically with way way less words.

I agree, the original post is comical in spite of its length.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Where are the reviews

92 metacritic once the dust settles.

My copy is preloaded regardless, can't wait bro, my work has shut till January most likely due to Covid so man can play this to his hearts content!!!!!
You better explore every alley, club, building, and corner of Night City, you hear me!? :messenger_fire:

I'm curious about the radio stations as well. Let me know what you think about the music curation.

GrayChild

From the Polygon review:

In my 40-plus hours in Night City, I never met a single character of any significance whom the game made clear was trans, and one of the only queer-coded characters I encountered was an extremely unsavory cybernetic surgeon who does extremely unsavory things. I did spot a trans flag on one character’s vehicle, though that hardly counts as positive trans representation and doesn’t even necessarily mean the character is trans. It felt more like a way for Cyberpunk 2077’s creators to say they had included positive trans representation without actually putting thought into it or making trans people a visible part of the makeup of Night City.

See? They will never be happy. No matter what you do, it will never be enough for them.

Stop pandering to the mentally ill people.

Top Bottom