• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyborg Cast for Man of Steel Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Then do a couple searches! I promise you, this information is available. It's not being hidden by the studios/companies.

http://boxofficemojo.com
http://the-numbers.com
http://torrentfreak.com

those are three great first-stops for someone trying to find out box-office, home-video, and pirated/downloads figures.

Netflix/iTunes numbers are probably a little harder to dig up, it's not as easy (comparatively) to determine how many people have streamed/rented a particular title.

Kids sure as hell love their Despicable Me 2

And funny to see sales for blu-ray/DVD

Thanks for this

~Edit~

Granted, only blu-ray, but interesting to see that Man of Steel surpassed all of Marvel's movies sans The Avengers in less than 2 months.

For those who keep saying people didn't like it or had a tepid reaction.

~Edit 2~

Does the site no longer update?
Last weekly charts are from the first week of Feb.

BadAss2961

Granted, only blu-ray, but interesting to see that Man of Steel surpassed all of Marvel's movies sans The Avengers in less than 2 months.

For those who keep saying people didn't like it or had a tepid reaction.
MoS is the 3rd highest selling Blu-ray of 2013.

Iron Man 3 did over a billion at the box office, released a couple months earlier than MoS, yet lost to it by a good margin in home video sales.

Iron Man 3 sucked

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
MoS is the 3rd highest selling Blu-ray of 2013.

Iron Man 3 did over a billion at the box office, released a couple months earlier than MoS, yet lost to it by a good margin in home video sales.

Iron Man 3 sucked

one did 77 million home vid the other did 89 million...when one did like 800million and another did 1.2 billion or whatever is that really a margin worth mentioning?

Effect

I wish that man of steel was getting a true sequel. I really dug what they were doing. Seems like this is a JLA movie.

All we know is what they've told us. That this is a Man of Steel sequel. That will have Batman and other heroes appearing. Just because others are showing up doesn't stop this from being Man of Steel 2. Anyone saying otherwise is them making assumptions and purposefully ignoring the official information we've been told. Captain America 2 had a lot of characters and other heroes. It didn't stop it from being Captain America 2. Comic stories have others guest staring in them all the time and it doesn't stop a Batman story from being a Batman story or an Iron Man story from being an Iron Man story.

Yet it seems people want to hold this upcoming film to a different standard. Why!? That is something I'd really like an answer to because it's becoming really annoying. Marvel can put out a film that has multiple heroes, one that has almost as much focus as the title character and no one says a damn thing. It's praised. Yet WB/DC might be doing something similar, even going so far to say roles won't be big, yet people can't help but bring it up and act like they know exactly what is taking place.

People want WB to be serious about their cinematic universe. Yet when they are (these characters appearing is them being serious in building their universe) people complain. I don't get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom