• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cytus Lambda for Vita

Deitus

I don't own a Vita, and I don't play many rhythm games, but that video was mesmerizing. I'm downloading the Android version right now.

Roubjon

I kind of don't want to admit it, but I'm pretty sure I'm having more fun here than I ever did with Tune. I think it solely comes down to the fact that it was Cytus was built to be played with a touch screen in this way, while Tune struggled to fit itself onto the size of the Vita's screen, simply making it frustrating. I wish this game got a full Vita release instead of this PS Mobile thing. It definitely deserved more attention.

Cerity

been giving this game some time now that I'm done with animal crossing. It just threw me for a huge loop, currently trying to 100% parousia and I usually go to Ver Verg for an warm up. Instead the game spat out Ver Verg (B ver.). Turns out there are a few hidden tracks, love finding things like these.

MRivendare

Neo Member
been giving this game some time now that I'm done with animal crossing. It just threw me for a huge loop, currently trying to 100% parousia and I usually go to Ver Verg for an warm up. Instead the game spat out Ver Verg (B ver.). Turns out there are a few hidden tracks, love finding things like these.

There's also B Ver. for Entrance. Two of them, even. Also Saika.

Though other than Ververg, I usually prefer the original version.

sn00zer

LOVED the demo....cept I didnt know its a demo and now ived S/A'd all of the first chapter songs.....no way am i dropping $13, but if this came down to $5 id get it in a heartbeat

MRivendare

Neo Member
LOVED the demo....cept I didnt know its a demo and now ived S/A'd all of the first chapter songs.....no way am i dropping $13, but if this came down to $5 id get it in a heartbeat

It's $1.99 for 3 chapters in Android, and $4.99 for each additional chapters you want to buy. Totally worth it.

Midou

Love the android one, only rhythm game I felt works really great on touch screen (i.e with fingers as opposed to stylus, DS games work great). Would buy a Vita version..

Cerity

How many hours did you spend S/A ing those 10 levels :p

60 more levels not worth it? I'm just asking, haven't played it yet - trying to install it now but have to free up more space

As with most games like this, it's likely you aren't going to like a few or most of the songs, so go through the chapters and see which ones you like.

Game is pretty fun! It feels a bit weird on easy though so I switched to hard and started doing tons better.

Always the case with rhythm games, it's easier to focus when you're more connected to the song, easy/medium difficulties tend to feel very jumbled in comparison.

Ran rp

Is there a setting more difficult than hard? This game is way easier to play on the Vita than on my 3rd gen iPod Touch, and the timing is too forgiving.

PSY・S;75060875 said:
Is there a setting more difficult than hard? This game is way easier to play on the Vita than on my 3rd gen iPod Touch, and the timing is too forgiving.

I also found the game is too forgiving, after playing it for a while I went back to DJMax Technika Tune and I got destroyed.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Today I tried this on my Xperia Z. Pretty awesome stuff, this shall do while I wait for that Theatrhythm sequel.

Top Bottom