• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D23 Expo Japan -- Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater

Dugna

Hope there is a trailer from this and it shows more solid gameplay so we know they aren't screwing around with this anymore.

Sciortino

tumblr_mup6d9wVAH1r1wpwoo1_400.gif

Show me more gameplay, as well as Riku and Kairi in the new engine.

Smash bros out of the blue style trailer showing a keyblade master (Probably Sora or Aqua) in Dissidia Arcade, just watch it happen!

JSevere

So hyped!

Guessing if they reveal a new world tonight it'll be the Frozen one? Movie's absolutely huge in Japan and this is a fan event, so it seems like a no-brainer.

RK128

Wait, this announcement is today! Man, I can't wait to see what is announced at 12/1 AM (live in NY).

I'm betting on more gameplay on the announced worlds (Tangled, Mount Olympus, Twilight Town), first gameplay footage of Big Hero 6's world, and a trailer for either Frozen or Star Wars popping up in KH's.

Mortemis

Banned
Fuck yes, I knew it was today, but didn't even cross my mind all day.

New gameplay, trailer, whatever, just give it to me.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
So what are the chances we actually will see a new trailer in the coming hours?

I have a feeling we will only hear some news and see some art like last time. I would assume if a new trailer was coming they would have at least created a little bit of hype for today

Tizoc

I'm curious if the Japanese fanbase are as frustrated as we are at the lack of an actual new trailer showcasing new stuff about the game.

Do what are the chances we actually see a new trailer in the coming hours?

I have a feeling we will only hear some news and see some art like last time. I would assume if a new trailer was coming they would have at least created a little bit of hype for today
They confirmed video..whether its in trailer form or jus gameplay we don't know

Slaythe

Wonder what Nomura is ever gonna do with Terra.

I mean, the whole purpose of Terra was to explain the appearance of Xemnas.

Now that we saw young master xehanort and that he looks more like Xemnas than Terra himself, obviously you'd think he would address it at some point.

And no. Axel got to replace him as a guardian, how awful.

Wonder what Nomura is ever gonna do with Terra.

I mean, the whole purpose of Terra was to explain the appearance of Xemnas.

Now that we saw young master xehanort and that he looks more like Xemnas than Terra himself, obviously you'd think he would address it at some point.

And no. Axel got to replace him as a guardian, how awful.
I love this series and reading this I realised that I don't really remember wtf anything was. I need to replay them :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Boss★Moogle;183939491 said:
Let's hope for a 1.5+2.5 collection for PS4.

They're not going to announce that.
This is likely all about KH3
Maybe some info on 2.8.

Top Bottom