• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die PC Build ?

Genis94

Neo Member
"While it may not come to PC, it works!"

Fucking lord, Swery. Do not tease us with this. If it comes to PC I will buy it, no doubt. I've been bummed I couldn't get in on this sweet game since I never bought an Xbone.

i don't understand microsoft, what's the point of xbox one if all their games are available on pc? ps4+pc is far better choice in that case.
all this could increase w10 sales, but x1 will be just useless
anyway happy for pc users

After playing the masterpiece that is Deadly Premonition, I was disappointed that D4 wasn't coming to PC. I would definitely buy it day one if they put it on Steam.

Denton

I am interested. Deadly Premonition was ambitious and very unusual, I want to see what they did next.

giphy.gif

I have a feeling this PC version will be superior to the DP port. It must happen!!

Genio88

Why wasting time in doing a PC version instead of make and release the new episodes for Xbox One? I loved the first episodes

Bio

Why wasting time in doing a PC version instead of make and release the new episodes for Xbox One? I loved the first episodes

Probably because it is hard to justify (and pay for) making more episodes if no one bought the first. If they release on PC and people DO buy it there, then they might be able to do just that.

Astarte

This is THE game that's been making me envious of Xbone owners. Now that it has a possibility of coming out on pc, I have no regrets in buying a PS4!

How about instead you work on season two dammit?

Good news that it's coming to PC though, the more people that get to experience this wonderful game, the better and the more people who have to demand a season two.

ArjanN

How about instead you work on season two dammit?

Good news that it's coming to PC though, the more people that get to experience this wonderful game, the better and the more people who have to demand a season two.

With the added PC sales he might actually get to make more episodes.

I'm also not very worried about the quality of the port, D4 is already a way more technically sound game than Deadly Premonition to begin with.

Top Bottom