• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban new trailer from Capcom TV #20

Looks like there's a new trailer for this game previewed during the latest Capcom TV episode, along with some gameplay footage. Thanks to L~A who capped the trailer part from the stream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvcOQowgoew
During the segment dedicated to the game, two things were shown:

– some gameplay footage, but it was the same content that was shown during the NicoNico Chokaigi live streams;
– a brand new trailer, condensing various elements revealed in the past few weeks.
http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/dai-gyakuten-saiban-new-trailer-shown-during-capcom-tv/

This is exactly why Splatoon isn't having voice chat!

image.php

L~A

If we don't hear about it at E3, I think we can all press the "PANIC" together.

But I'm confident it's coming.

Tizoc

If we don't hear about it at E3, I think we can all press the "PANIC" together.

But I'm confident it's coming.

When was AA5 announced for localization?

There are a bunch of hints that this is getting localized I mean the setting of at least one of the cases is in London and the previous trailer had English text that was far too good for your average Japanese video game trailer, no offense.

FluxWaveZ

There are a bunch of hints that this is getting localized I mean the setting of at least one of the cases is in London and the previous trailer had English text that was far too good for your average Japanese video game trailer, no offense.

None of these are localization hints at all.

When was AA5 announced for localization?

AA5 was confirmed for localization a day after the game's Japanese announcement. Official reveal for Dual Destinies was on May 13, 2013.

Eblo

Am I mistaken, or is it using the 5-point health system that the first game had? Seems weird that they would abandon the health bar that almost every game up until now has been using.

FluxWaveZ

Am I mistaken, or is it using the 5-point health system that the first game had? Seems weird that they would abandon the health bar that almost every game up until now has been using.

It's not that much of a difference anyways, but it's taking after Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, which also used the point system.

Amani

Really curious as to how the jury system works. I skipped Layton vs. AA, so I'm not sure if it's any different from The Great Ace Attorney's jury or not.

In need this game inside my 3DS ASAP. Please don't mess this up, capcom.

I need this game inside me. Unless it's digital only, in which case, that won't work.

Doorman

For some reason I feel...pessimistic. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised at this year's E3 but with the way Capcom's been seemingly operating lately it seems odd that we're getting this much information about the Japanese release and not even a mention of localization yet. I understood them being hesitant when it came to the DS re-releases of 2 and 3, but by now the series is at least a familiar brand in the West so I'm not sure how well they can get away with just ignoring it this long if there are international release plans.

Am I right in assuming that the scene with Naruhodo standing in front of all the jurists and comparing their individual statements is the actual gameplay of the "closing argument" system mentioned in the last trailer?

Top Bottom