• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban (The Great Ace Attorney) will be at TGS

GSR

Also, there'll be a live TGS stage show with Takumi and producer Shintaro Kojima on 9/20 and 9/21. Will be streamed (along with other Capcom panels).

Lusankya

I just miss him tbh. So long as the characters are good I'll be fine (like Dual Destinies)

Well, Gumshoe has his role in the Investigation series, so we should expect him in AAI3 (and hopefully get it in the West).
Regarding ancestors I think the only one I'd like to see would be Maya's, because during the main series they constantly tell the player how famous the Fey clan is and that they helped the government for a very long time. So it would make sense to see Maya's, ehm, great-great-great-grandmother at the time.

Btw. is the young girl a foreigner? Or did Japanese girls wear that kind of dresses during the Meiji era?

Bardiche

I just realized that I'm not sure if I want more PW.

I really want to play as Mia Fey. Why can't they make a game about her, like a prequel?

I found Mia Fey to be a very interesting and appealing character that is deserving of a game. I feel that with Mia, a prequel can expand on the Kurain Village, spirit channeling, and the Fey family: Misty & Maya. The game can focus on other characters such as Armando, Grossberg, and Hammond who were associated with Mia. These characters made an impact on the Ace Attorney storyline, and there is potential to develop interesting stories with these three.

I look forward to hearing more about The Great Ace Attorney, and I hope it gets localized sooner than later with a physical release. The sales of AA5 exceeded expectations, so do physical releases for the series Capcom!

xezuru

I can't fing wait, this is Shuu Takumi directed, right?

Love all the PW games anyways, don't have a 3ds tho :[

L~A

Also, there'll be a live TGS stage show with Takumi and producer Shintaro Kojima on 9/20 and 9/21. Will be streamed (along with other Capcom panels).

Unless I'm mistaken, both stage shows are actually one and the same, just a repeat for visitors. At least, that's how I remember last year's shows.

GSR

Unless I'm mistaken, both stage shows are actually one and the same, just a repeat for visitors. At least, that's how I remember last year's shows.

Right. It's not two different shows, just the same one repeated.

Top Bottom