• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Show - Why Are Trump Supporters Campaigning Already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubbe

Kinda amazing how computers are doing deep learning nowadays and humans aren't even learning

Save us Skynet

i-Lo

To think these people are allowed to breed, and with it their proliferate their oft willful ignorance.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I don't even know if the racist guy would even pass the tsa skin color test

"You're at a Trump Rally Bro".

Jonsoncao

Banned
Somehow these supporters sounds so illogical, under-educated, and illiterate, it almost looks like CC staged all these interviews with actors faking their southern accents.

Reminds me of the Asimov's anti-intellectualism in the US quote.

HURTS, DOESN'T IT

replace the tube in the url with pak

Thanks man.

Welp, even after pretty much every media source decried the healthcare and budget plans, they're still fervently backing Trump.

It's just a supremacist cult of personality at this point, isn't it?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Most of the video was bad enough, but that guy at the end wooooooooooooow. Literally admitting he is a dumbass.

Welp, even after pretty much every media source decried the healthcare and budget plans, they're still fervently backing Trump.

It's just a supremacist cult of personality at this point, isn't it?

Last year, Kraig Moss sold the equipment for his construction business in upstate New York and stopped making mortgage payments so he could follow Donald Trump on the campaign trail.
But last week, Moss read about the proposed American Health Care Act. The Republican bill would end the Obamacare requirement that addiction services and mental health treatment be covered under Medicaid in the 31 states that expanded the health care program -- which include Moss' home state of New York.
"I did a lot to promote his candidacy," he said. "Now, I wish I had never sold my equipment."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/health/opioid-trump-supporter-medicaid-health-care-reform/

Progress?

Why is Trump still campaigning?

He likes stroking his massive ego.

Bloviating on stage to raucous applause requires no skill in governance, no one can prove him wrong or talk back to him, and it reaffirms his narrow position that he must be loved by everyone at all times.

It's a drug to him, and sometimes needs his fix. It's also why he goes to Mar a Lago every single weekend. In addition to escaping his actual duties, everyone worships the ground he walks on.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

JordanN

Banned
Trump's background is business, so getting people into worshiping his own brand loyalty is a net positive for him.

What's ironic is these supporters don't see they've now become literal sheeps to a guy whose first job was on exploiting others. It doesn't matter what his executive actions are, they just want to keep the Trump brand going.

Bakercat

I watched the video this morning. I couldn't believe the ignorance I was seeing on the tv. It really just put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I think it's time to let an A.I. run the world.

We failed.

Bakercat

Av5chC.gif

KarmaCow

"What did Obama do that was treasonous?"

"Umm...the guns that were sold in Fast and Furious"

I can't even...

Eh, she's probably referring to the codename for a governement operation that involved illegally selling guns to track how they get to the Mexican cartel. I wouldn't call it treasonous but it was a major fuck up that ended up with a border patrol agent being killed by a gun that was sold through that operation. It was also happening before Obama was even elected.

gimmmick

How about he gets past 2017 then talk about re election come 2 years later. (that's if he makes it that far).

Republicans can't be this stupid? I'm hoping they are just like this because television cameras were on sight.

ExVicis

This is pretty sad. This Trump supporters are living so far in the past of the election that they're campaigning now huh? They want all the glory of winning election it seems but when it comes to whatever is after it seems they want nothing to do with the thought or work of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom