• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Boralf

OIG.NlFu_rV_RhQfzNsk8ngy

OIG.nAe0YupcOjghBe6QuTzV
OIG.XQueBqG92Gtk.WmKGpPb
OIG.Pt6YuO3ovYZFDtvRnyM_
OIG.1gr6HNVuzXxFuaxZbDNP
OIG.kujoqSeITsfRCH1R4P3O

tkscz

This collection is a lot so I'll split the post, this monster girl is Cyber Gargoyle

OIG.fARovOyHSLiTdmJJm_Q8

OIG.4SifGHkx7s..0xDaITrG

OIG.1AZuDDSYdLulKibXp8.2

OIG.aGBNKdAnj_PAoWRmxQha

OIG.oG14exAdt.5bZEjEWgux

OIG.ydCAomoS6FMMIMKxRw2N

OIG.qvty9RjHruwV_EqWKAtR

OIG.l9UihtN1t8yVF3DeOoLB

OIG.j3_kObgQcLPCO4Pfr949

OIG.NcRxfHBSIKzZHIgYJy4d
(The true Bowsette)
OIG.HMS8jJ7Ev920Vf7MDLBQ

OIG.2ZxhTtKyO5MKcbD6KkZv

OIG.p.04gTtkRH_og6P1qgUA

OIG.AOGvMbZcIje6aeX0t9hh

OIG.EL36rhDeX1iFIjOa2id5

OIG.Yh7zYA5mIr61LKNZtOBt

OIG.rGNlfU00UaPvgkLonSNR

OIG..IRtvChh7mifj3Ay3w3b

OIG.Mz.zYQp9BVK9ZVt0O7_O

OIG.otYi0075a2Z2Vf9cpEyU

tkscz

Finishing out Cyber Gargoyle
OIG.ZBe16ssFO27eOYYQSeTR

OIG.OoCw8afK.8iT4XsGcjmV

OIG.c8Mo40R6buCCDbPSIZqs

OIG.jGOaneMGZXtH_AnmbQx9
(Thanks RedC RedC )
OIG.UegxT7KuvUEdNxi5.AS1

OIG.zC.c6W6p3GHIHNSzHYls

OIG.xUn8tZaKqD34P6j.8XRO

OIG.RhfmPSE1ZFrWebyfFhsM

OIG.Gk7GIID_IRYbtTO8aNHL

OIG.CCuauvQO9d6WiBTYQqBU

OIG.sCFHsjDHeD6YO7VuUHXI

OIG.Axc7V_QJkHK1hUTUy7FE

OIG.S9DLyExUWQc_urYe29GC

OIG.dBWtMxGyKfTviW8RphTT

OIG.ndPvpeq1KRkCHm6OQXjJ

OIG.Mhf3udKLrPtQ4vnBGcZ8

OIG.L21RoZs_DDnPkVzADPMp

"plus-size curvy tall belly woman, wearing sleeveless jacket black t-shirt and black pants, dark eyeliner around her glowing red eyes, she is a mutant with cybernetic wings on her back, cybernetic clawed hands, sharp jagged teeth, in a cyberpunk city, she's listening to music from her headphones and buying snacks from the local gas station"
OIG.BI0vkIlX_jVjlPIy0Lw9

OIG.1H1GH4UjdWTQ_x_6pv8u

OIG.ONdgdQkp.DWJOsnSoAlY

OIG.o.0dlO.Iet0YS83MOUhb

intbal

Uh oh. Looks like Bing is guilty of using stolen art work.

The prompt was "here we go again". Nothing else.

FM0eOgH.jpg

Btw, you can get all kinds of crazy images with that prompt. Though there is frequently a common element, you might notice.

-Minsc-

Taking a break from taking a break to post some backlog.

A colored manga drawing of Jesus walking down the sidewalk in New York City with his ghetto blaster blessing people with his tunes, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.DhOjktA0ECgBN8Vb0fJA

OIG.tbaA.a4d_IUkyMvxmj3m

OIG.YuaLWV2Y5JoLlulCigdG

OIG.QwjWhZ5TQlcqgJdyl16z

OIG.Ib_oaTSXBH44LPjNmb6i

OIG.Nne_hz2WCzWyZ10_4t.0

OIG.A2sgG95QbWcPFKCA8dd.

OIG.hEPkTIFLYbiYvD4l2rNa

A colored manga drawing of Jesus walking down the sidewalk wearing street clothes in New York City with his ghetto blaster blessing people with his tunes, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.AituXsSj08EmAD.bHKjq

OIG.6WKajANVtrs5d7qraisU

OIG.t.MclUF3LAIRVwYDgawl

OIG.4edq7_Pqe9MbptuooxyS

OIG.Eki6xmXeWGsCKkfnJVkS

OIG.WzNypvqL0NoRUoh7btNV

OIG.POr1pPZF6mJYOjvlOfoA

OIG.XRUlN0iCh9gWk1mnHido

RedC

Taking a break from taking a break to post some backlog.

A colored manga drawing of Jesus walking down the sidewalk in New York City with his ghetto blaster blessing people with his tunes, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.DhOjktA0ECgBN8Vb0fJA

OIG.tbaA.a4d_IUkyMvxmj3m

OIG.YuaLWV2Y5JoLlulCigdG

OIG.QwjWhZ5TQlcqgJdyl16z

OIG.Ib_oaTSXBH44LPjNmb6i

OIG.Nne_hz2WCzWyZ10_4t.0

OIG.A2sgG95QbWcPFKCA8dd.

OIG.hEPkTIFLYbiYvD4l2rNa

A colored manga drawing of Jesus walking down the sidewalk wearing street clothes in New York City with his ghetto blaster blessing people with his tunes, highly detailed, very realistic, very colourful

OIG.AituXsSj08EmAD.bHKjq

OIG.6WKajANVtrs5d7qraisU

OIG.t.MclUF3LAIRVwYDgawl

OIG.4edq7_Pqe9MbptuooxyS

OIG.Eki6xmXeWGsCKkfnJVkS

OIG.WzNypvqL0NoRUoh7btNV

OIG.POr1pPZF6mJYOjvlOfoA

OIG.XRUlN0iCh9gWk1mnHido
OIG.mZpjw9tpGkOu6zBXyu_2

OIG.XFMKdrfIXeLvQfIq5Vby
OIG.puUs1mROF6HpYYN_keW7
OIG.90IuVaaD0TUZIjWWshN9

OIG.YLI65Sd0QLS.vgEbdnlo

OIG.2jNND6eyF8B2LEg6xPGL

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
It's gotta feel good nailing a photo. I don't like any of mine enough to post really. Well maybe ill throw one up if i can find it.
Most of mine are kinda crap until a fix them. Its rare for something dall e spits out to not have something wrong with it.

RedC

Very cool. How much of my prompt did you keep it change? I find the art style changing to be quite cool.
"In an unexpected twist of divine fashion, <insert name> channels a modern-day messiah, strolling down the bustling streets of NYC with a stylish flair. Clad in a contemporary yet celestial ensemble, she carries a boombox on her shoulders, blessing people with her tunes, emanating a transcendent aura as she brings music to the urban cacophony, captivating onlookers with her divine presence, <insert artist> watercolor painting"

-Minsc-

"In an unexpected twist of divine fashion, <insert name> channels a modern-day messiah, strolling down the bustling streets of NYC with a stylish flair. Clad in a contemporary yet celestial ensemble, she carries a boombox on her shoulders, blessing people with her tunes, emanating a transcendent aura as she brings music to the urban cacophony, captivating onlookers with her divine presence, <insert artist> watercolor painting"
Very nice. My assumption is you used ChatGPT to spice it up.

Croatoan Croatoan

Image Creator sure likes to skew to the side of fantasy. All the disappointed boys out there when the reality of their gamer girlfriend does not line up

RedC

"<insert name or description of person>, embraced by the chilling aura of a horror film, embodies a slasher persona with a blend of her signature style. Cloaked in a dark, tattered gown and wielding a sinister weapon, she exudes an eerie elegance, her eyes reflecting a haunting mystery as she prowls through the shadows, ready to unleash terror with a melodic twist, <insert artist, artstyle>"

OIG..f5EyVAcchDuoDy6nBkV

OIG.Eg9tfwmtrgqqFjr5s2Ok

OIG.8XMXcApbuUJlU8gPYiBI

OIG.zVDKsBVPbdobImIipP9R

Last edited:

RedC

<insert name or description of person>, transformed into a slasher in a horror film, dons a haunting ensemble that merges her iconic style with eerie elements. Clad in a blood-streaked, avant-garde gown and wielding a wickedly stylish weapon, she exudes a sinister yet captivating presence, ready to deliver chills in the moonlit shadows., <insert artist, artstyle>

OIG.K4Ffa7ou0VfLIPAouRzK

OIG.n2xZZCqFzdQL0_3wBhGH

OIG.tEJgktz7x_FwBuZN6Bgl

OIG.beKaLVwLHcmfZ0k.WQVQ

OIG.Rd1MN92iBodM15r0ycJS

tkscz

Monster Girl: Creature from the black lagoon
plus-size curvy tall belly sea monster woman, wearing long black dress, covered in dark green scales that shimmer in the moonlight, hair long dark and wavy, eyes a spooky yellow glow, mouth filled with sharp teeth with a malicious smile, ears like webbed fins, sharp claws for hands and webbed feet, walking slowly out of the lake at night, moonlight reflects off the lake and her scales
OIG.76ADYoTw4uCW9gb7y99Q

OIG.faaLvT5wOkLbR45ZAUnX

OIG.SkVlDXc5PWIEjsySKqAo

OIG.ggX8bwaj7YWyysdVCjiE

OIG.gzYCNUqVA_ywSG1ZaJDj

OIG.mOd0kV5V0yHrCGiTek0X

OIG.gd5yeOoJCZGhcXkEzSPv

OIG.Pz1xgwJ.Fdec1FePYDHH

OIG.B0yFoc6gotPxvaP6ziAF

OIG.EcacuV0rWVzpdhKUHvG7

OIG.QfsGUybZZCZZeEmihm8N

OIG.VWanByf23i0i6kzUAZn6

OIG.MegYiuMSSC_tQUCaQPeI

OIG.o46ZLhjhwv6CKvr.N_5P

OIG.1czxRHdkdzZ_hrucIEX8

OIG.2xS5CNWgJHX6PKJJPa4s

And for kicks
"plus-size curvy tall belly sea monster woman, wearing long black dress, covered in dark green scales that shimmer in the moonlight, hair long dark and wavy, eyes a spooky yellow glow, mouth filled with sharp teeth with a malicious smile, ears like webbed fins, sharp claws for hands and webbed feet, sitting in a beach chair with sunglasses, enjoying her drink"
OIG.Gmkr69eDHQ10XzDptuxI

OIG.C26WF.QTxePMQ0W16UN1

Top Bottom