• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Damon Baker tweeted the WWE guys if there will be custom signs (Mother 3 Reference)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
https://twitter.com/DWBakes/status/884484721450688512

20170711_103523vwahg.png

NSESN

Nintendo of America continues to troll their own fans. Fucking worst division ever.

No Nintendo of America is the worst division because they treat Latin America like trash. with Canada not far behind.

Mother 3 isn't released in Europe either so it's probaby a worldwide decision.

Mariolee

I personally feel like this stuff stops being cute to do this kind of stuff when you've teased it for years and we have strong rumors it's ready, yet it fails to materialize.

Mother 3 has exclusivity with New Japan Pro Wrestling.
Trips wont open up the wallet to bring it to NXT under the Earthbound gimmick.

I can't believe people still think its not going to happen, even after all of these NoA winks and nods

I'm in the "they're doing it, but holding off until VC" camp

Firmly believed it was planned for Wii U, moved to Switch, and now they're waiting for the VC, or it'll be announced alongside a VC announcement.

Jakoo

I can't believe people still think its not going to happen, even after all of these NoA winks and nods

I'm in the "they're doing it, but holding off until VC" camp

Firmly believed it was planned for Wii U, moved to Switch, and now they're waiting for the VC, or it'll be announced alongside a VC announcement.

Yep. My guess is that this game will be in the first downloadable batch of games you are eligible for if you get their online service.

Even if people are skeptical of Nintendo's paid online, people would subscribe for a period of time just to get their hands on Mother 3.

Shiggy

Yep. My guess is that this game will be in the first downloadable batch of games you are eligible for if you get their online service.

Even if people are skeptical of Nintendo's paid online, people would subscribe for a period of time just to get their hands on Mother 3.

Mother 3 is a GBA game, not a game for the NES. Only games for the latter system are currently planned for the Classic Games Selection, which is part of the Nintendo Switch Online subscription.

Top Bottom