• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Spoiler Thread - Farewell, spoiler tags of despair!

Happy Birthday, Sakura!

BxZyUoKCMAAtfZ_.png

Source

Source

Source

SHarris78

Just finished the game, pretty awesome stuff!

What's the deal with school mode? Is it an extension of the game or just an extra? Is it worth playing? Is there extra important info about the characters to be discovered?

I've got Danganronpa 2 waiting to be played but am not sure whether to play the school mode first.

Trigger

Just finished the game, pretty awesome stuff!

What's the deal with school mode? Is it an extension of the game or just an extra? Is it worth playing? Is there extra important info about the characters to be discovered?

I've got Danganronpa 2 waiting to be played but am not sure whether to play the school mode first.

It's an extra mode separate from the main game. If there are was a character that you wanted to see all the free time events for than it might be worth it. None of it is super important though so you wouldn't be missing much if you jumped right into the sequel.

I can't get over the character of 'Genocide Jill'. It made no sense.

She was a mass murderer, yet everyone was like 'oh, I guess she's a mass murderer. Fancy that!'

I honestly can't see why they had that character in the game, seemed really silly. Kind of took the suspense away from the whole 'who is the killer' thing when one of the characters is a confirmed psychopath.

Other than that, loved the game.

Top Bottom