• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daniel Kaluuya Is Producing A Live-Action Barney Movie And His Reason Is Actually Awesome

brap

Banned
Dude... what if like... barney wasn't heckin 100 wholesome keanu chungus... whoa...
Barney taught us, ‘I love you, you love me. Won’t you say you love me too?’ That’s one of the first songs I remember, and what happens when that isn’t true? I thought that was really heartbreaking. I have no idea why but it feels like that makes sense. It feels like there’s something unexpected that can be poignant but optimistic. Especially at this time now, I think that’s really, really needed.

Nymphae

Banned
heckin 100 wholesome keanu chungus

Can anyone explain the origins of this retarded language, I see this in right wing memes all the time but no one seems to be able to tell me what exactly it's mocking, I've not once ever seen a person write or talk that way.

brap

Banned
Can anyone explain the origins of this retarded language, I see this in right wing memes all the time but no one seems to be able to tell me what exactly it's mocking, I've not once ever seen a person write or talk that way.
Retards on reddit love keanu and call him wholesome. They love the stupid big chungus meme too. They're obsessed with anything le wholesome. It's basically just a mutated form of that.

L6lGcLv.jpg

Top Bottom