• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dante's Inferno: What Happened?

Piccoro

We technically only got Bayonetta 2, and the year is void for people like me with no WiiU, and then you look into 2015 and it is a desert, nothing in the horizon except HellBlade.

Well, you REALLY should get/borrow a Wii U for Bayonetta 2 alone...
Game is god-like. Dare I say it is the best hack n slash I've ever tried.

I know it's sort of a hybrid but still, don't forget Devil's Third.
Another title I was looking forward to it, then when it was re-revealed I lost all sort of hype to it.

It is crazy, but I'm starting to look at The Witcher 3 for some hack n slash love despite being an RPG at heart.
Well, you REALLY should get/borrow a Wii U for Bayonetta 2 alone...
Game is god-like. Dare I say it is the best hack n slash I've ever tried.
I'll start looking around for friends with WiiU, maybe I'll get lucky.

Irobot82

I pre-ordered the game but I guess when I did it was after the promotion period when you get the action figure. Low and behold, I go to pick up the game, they slap a Dante figure on top of my game. I walk out a happy guy. He's still sitting on my desk at work, holding a large spoon like it's his member.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I must say this; what enjoyment I was getting from the game, fell through once Dante entered the 6th circle.

Fraud, notably, was a HUGE letdown as well. They turned what could have been the best circle in the game into a battle arena. What a waste.

Top Bottom