• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darth Vader and Yoda in Soul Calibur IV

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
3 things.

Darth Maul should be in there, Vader vs. Yoda matches will be epic, swords cant block lightsabers.

/nerd

Tieno

Dante said:
Oh yeah, and one is exclusive to each console?

Hint:
Look at their colors
Yoda for the Xbox 360 and Darth Vader for the PS3?

Are you serious? That's really cruel.

Acosta

What the...

Holy...

There are not fucking words!

WOW! :lol

I am still thinking it is a joke just because I can't believe it.

consoul

Welcome back to the stage of a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

SOUL CALIBUR IV: A New Hope

I have a good feeling about this.

Teknoman

6k9r9ft.jpg

Really this just came WAY outta left field. I just hope online isnt over run by constant battles against Darth and Yoda. I'm intrested in seeing how they fit into the series though...I can understand Link, Spawn, not so much Heihachi since he's from present day.

Then again...it did take place a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. If Darth ever got his hands on the Soul Edge...cant wait to see that ending!

Chemo

Wow, I hope these are DLC because get the fuck out of my Soulcalibur with Star Wars bullshit.

Edit: ARGH.

NoirYuki

mai-top193.jpg

DO NOT WANT.

Granted, I haven't played SC since the very first one (being the DOA junkie that I am), but this is most definitely not a selling point.

Tieno

Chemo said:
Wow, I hope these are DLC because get the fuck out of my Soulcalibur with Star Wars bullshit.
Yeah, how will they be integrated into the story? It doesn't make no sense.

Tieno

Dante said:
You can, your just going to have to purchase the extra character....
Ah, I thought one was exclusive to the console and you could purchase the other characters (but not the exlusive to the other console). Ok, that's a little less stupid.

I past on this thread a few times and it didnt click... then when it did... this looks fuckin awesome... wonder if this peaks my interest past Tekken 6...

Top Bottom