• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darth Vader and Yoda in Soul Calibur IV

Teknoman

Tieno said:
Yeah, how will they be integrated into the story? It doesn't make no sense.

Might be easy since Star Wars doesnt take place in the future apparently. And yeah it would've been cooler to see Dante in the game.

Also whats this im hearing about the characters being paid DLC?

RBH

damn2.gif

What a totally random, yet awesome way to kick off 2008. :lol :lol

Acosta

1UP said:
But Luke and Darth maul make a lot of sense. While we can't answer all of these questions just now, we suspect that Namco Bandai still has plenty of stuff up their sleeve.

Wow, just wow.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Wow. I definitely was not expecting to see this. Pretty cool. Vader looks great. Hopefully you will be able to do flips and s*** with Yoda like in episode 2.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
What the fuck just happened? o_O
The screens look very very polished imo. I don't know how I feel about Darth Vader and Yoda both being in SC: IV. It's all good by me if they deliver on their move sets(?). :lol

Danielsan

What the fuck is this shit? I don't really care about Star Wars but that screenshot of Darth Vader looks pretty damn badass yet still what the fuck?

Mrbob

WHAT

I feel bad for Capcom.

Street Fighter 4 is dead.

The mainstream will want to play with Vader and Yoda.

this is fucking retarded

Looking how Link boosted the sales of SC2 on GCN, this is brilliant.

Teknoman

The plenty of stuff up sleeve comment makes my brain go crazy now. Seriously, anything is possible. I thought Snake and Sonic in Smash Bros was crazy, and now this. Smash Bros and Soul Calibur IV are most likely going to have the most diverse fighting character lineups in history.

That and we can now go nuts with character speculation :D

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
wtf is this shit
seriously now
am I posting on gaf or did I had a false awakening and this is a dream
I need to lay down for a sec brb

Kyoufu

Time to start guessing which other characters will be part of this DLC package of awesomesauce.

My guess.....Cloud and Sephiroth!!!!!

Why are people complaining about extra characters?!? Don't use them if you don't like them!

Why are people complaining about how they might possibly impact the story?!? Of course they won't be in the story!

McLovin

HOLY SHIT... HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Which version are these pics from? I swear if the ps3 gets a sloppy port I'll buy a 360 just for this game.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
GreekWolf said:
I know, right? It's like Solid Snake in a Mario game!

you know what? that was lame too. a little less lame, cause the smash bros game all have random characters thrown together, but yeah, snake doesnt fit

and yes, before you ask, MC (or variant halo character) in dead or alive was also lame.

vexvegaz

This is fucking bullshit....

there is no fucking way a iron/metal sword can block a fucking lightsaber. didn't you guys see what jin did to break through the 2 feet thick sliding door?

I was looking at this over on Penny Arcade and 1Up. I still don't believe this is real. If it is, I want to thank Sakurai for this because looks like every fighter wants to be a Smash Bros game. (Yes, I recall Spawn, Link and Hitachi in Soul Calibur 2)

Top Bottom