• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe - PS5 Reveal is less than 4 weeks away (speculation)

Gargus

Banned
Jaffe will always be a legend as far as I'm concerned for being the creator and director of the original God of War.

A legend? Eh, not really. He worked on a couple legendary games and a couple of good ones. But the last time he worked on anything good was 13 years ago. Only 2 legendary games were god of war and twisted metal, the other good ones were just sequels to those games.

sol_bad

You are kind and I appreciate that- thank you :).

But to be clear, this was just me making assumptions based on the rumors that are flying online about the Feb reveal AND the fact that PS4 had the big Feb reveal in NYC. I have ZERO inside info on this and, honestly, if I did have the skinny, it would not be my place to share it. I would never do that.

Thanks for reading! :)

Jaffe-

Hello Jaffe.
Are you still working in the industry or is YouTube your main gig? If you aren't in the industry is there any chance you'll ever return?

Tiamat2san

I expect a reveal in February, not everything but some specs, a few games, the pad.
MS will show something in March, then Sony, MS etc..
Everyone will lose their shit , making points, arguments .
Then E3 will come. Price, games reveals.
More topics...
Exciting time indeed.

It will be a great year for us here!

Lots of so called insiders starting to lose credibility just by the PS5 Reveal date.
It won't be in Feb, it's in March. March 25th to be exact.

redfirm

Banned
Lots of so called insiders starting to lose credibility just by the PS5 Reveal date.
It won't be in Feb, it's in March. March 25th to be exact.
It won't be in March, it's in April. April 25th to be exact.

Last edited:
It won't be in March, it's in April. April 25th to be exact.
Nah, its March. Remember that Sony revealed the PS4 specs and some game footage at their event in Feb, and then revealed the console at E3. This time around they will do it all on the one event, hence the later time period.
When this comes true I will expect to be given varified insider status. No one is saying March yet, I am.

Why don't you just contact Mod of War Mod of War if you have inside info?
Nah. But I checked the booking schedule and Sony has given it away there anyway.
Here's a hint. What day of the week did Sony have their reveal on last time? What time was that event scheduled for?
Remember the person who said they were booking airline tickets to the states for Sony staff in March.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Nah. But I checked the booking schedule and Sony has given it away there anyway.
Here's a hint. What day of the week did Sony have their reveal on last time? What time was that event scheduled for?
Remember the person who said they were booking airline tickets to the states for Sony staff in March.

Why are you so confident?

Why are you so confident?
I'm not. It wont be on the 25th March. I'm just showing how bullshitters like Tommy try it on. They scan around, get a few rumours from here and there, and put it together to make them look like an insider.
But reality is that it will all come out in the wash, just like if you camped out the front of the Sony Hall on the 25th you would enjoy the 2020 Above and Beyond Gala ball lol.

Top Bottom