• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider Man 2 PS5 bundle/accessory prices revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
Via Dealabs

e99720620e8fb8c03d71c8312b63c505fff3668b.jpg

What are the prices for the Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 console and accessories?​

Good news (well, some might consider the information as bad news), we just got our hands on the different prices of these accessories whether in France or in the United States. We reveal them to you exclusively.
Check out the prices for Marvel's Spider-Man 2 game PS5 bundles and accessories below . Note that French prices will most likely be valid throughout Europe, as is already the case with current Playstation products.
  • PS5 console pack – Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition: 659.99 euros in France, 599.99 US dollars in the United States
  • DualSense wireless controller – Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition: 79.99 euros in France, 79.99 US dollars in the United States
  • Faceplates for PS5 console (Standard or Digital) – Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition: 64.99 euros in France, 64.99 US dollars in the United States

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Face plate prices are a bit high. I'd never pay that much for two large pieces of plastic. You can get a nice laundry basket for 1/3rd of that at Wal-Mart.

Last edited:

graywolf323

$600 for the console bundle doesn’t seem right? IIRC the blog post where Sony announced it said it was only the standard edition of the game

The PS5 Console – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition Bundle includes a limited edition PS5 console, a limited edition DualSense wireless controller, and a voucher for a digital copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Standard Edition.

edit: yep, though maybe it’s a $100 more because of the plates and controller? I’ll wait for the official listings to go live though

Last edited:

ChiefDada

Gold Member
So when is the Avatar bet thread/poll for whether PS5 will outsell Series X console in September with Starfield release going to go up?

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Oh you bastards I love that controller and Flap? Design! I will definitely try to get both without having to buy a whole new console. lol

//DEVIL//

Console bundle is overpriced wtf.

Also. Not really a fan. I like white is fine as my whole setup is white. I even bought white dbrand sticker on the middle and applied it day one on the console to have all white system.

With that being said the only nice ( really nice well made limited edition console this gen is Xbox halo edition IMO. Everything else is just meh.

Draugoth

Gold Member
$600 for the console bundle doesn’t seem right? IIRC the blog post where Sony announced it said it was only the standard edition of the game

edit: yep, though maybe it’s a $100 more because of the plates and controller? I’ll wait for the official listings to go live though

graywolf323

So not $599?

Man, pricing errors by these "rush to be first" accounts have been atrocious the past year or so.
at least if that tweet is correct, Insomniac does follow his account

we’ll know for sure tomorrow morning when preorders go live from PlayStation Direct

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Scalpers with buy both the console and the plates and sell the plates with their left over PS5's they can't shift now Sony has sorted out supply and say it the limited edition version.

Top Bottom