• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Days Gone [OT] Days Gone B Gud

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Hey guys, this game is currently on sale and I'm tempted to buy it. Is it worth it??

I feel that this will become way cheaper (if not free on PS+ in the next months and the Steam Winter Sale is so near that I'm afraid to buy and not play it...

Is this a must-play or just a ok experience?
I was expecting to dislike it

I loved it

Reactions: iorek21

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
Hey guys, this game is currently on sale and I'm tempted to buy it. Is it worth it??

I feel that this will become way cheaper (if not free on PS+ in the next months and the Steam Winter Sale is so near that I'm afraid to buy and not play it...

Is this a must-play or just a ok experience?
It has a long evolution of abilities as you start out in more of a stealth genre since guns are crap, ammo is scarce and you die easy, keep playing though and you eventually become rambo on a motorcycle.

Gamernyc78

Jun 11, 2018
Got back into it after putting it down months ago. I just tricked out my motorcycle with the Horizon Zero Dawn print and I'm loving it. Game is good and I'm enjoying it. If this is the foundation thy have to work on, sequel is going to be fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eiknarf and V2Tommy

kyussman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
I'm starting this game in the next few days...so many difficulty settings...I usually go with hard for big open world games but I've heard hard is not that taxing,thinking of going with hard II....any impressions of that difficulty from anyone?......I'm not interested in the hudless survival difficulties.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Jun 11, 2019
I'm starting this game in the next few days...so many difficulty settings...I usually go with hard for big open world games but I've heard hard is not that taxing,thinking of going with hard II....any impressions of that difficulty from anyone?......I'm not interested in the hudless survival difficulties.
Hard is a cakewalk.
Not tried the other one, but hard is piss easy after some upgrades.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
I returned this game when I got it due to the initial issues being reported. I chickened out and had some backlog to get through. I just rebought it since it seems like the devs have addressed a lot of them. Currently going through RDR2, when that is done, I'll drive back in.

Third Person Action Adventure games are one of my top three types of genres for games.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
I returned this game when I got it due to the initial issues being reported. I chickened out and had some backlog to get through. I just rebought it since it seems like the devs have addressed a lot of them. Currently going through RDR2, when that is done, I'll drive back in.

Third Person Action Adventure games are one of my top three types of genres for games.
The game is great
Replaying it now

I literally have no issues with this game

Reactions: VedderOA

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Is there ANY downloadable content that I could buy just to add even more to this awesome game?
I’d love to buy a rocket launcher or some shit where I could take out a horde from a distance

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
Is there ANY downloadable content that I could buy just to add even more to this awesome game?
I’d love to buy a rocket launcher or some shit where I could take out a horde from a distance
Nope. All DLC (challenges and additional skins) they made was given away for free.

Reactions: Eiknarf

Plague Doctor

Formerly 'Demacabre'
Mar 23, 2015
It wasn't as bad as the critics made it out to be. I actually liked when they focused on the gang warfare/collecting bounties rather than the zombie angle. This is a personal take as I am just burnt on zombies.