• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

ZeroX03

Banned

Way to bury the lead, the original Martian Manhunter himself Carl Lumbly is joining the series. Plus Jane's Yael Grobglas, presumably jumping in before that show starts filming.

http://dclegendstv.com/2017/07/22/three-favorites-return-for-legends-of-tomorrow-season-3/

Captain Cold and Rip Hunter as recurring guests...

Damien Dahrk as series REGULAR? God I hope he joins the team.

Cold going to be an anachronism? I wish they'd just bring him back into continuity properly.

Boy they love Darhk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy5JnzKZBr8

Went Arrow Dark...
well almost

To be fair, they only had that one episode to edit into a trailer, she'll be moping and gloomy for an episode then Mon-El will show up and it'll go back to status quo.

carlsojo

You could tell they had next to no footage to play with. But that stinger was good.

Also,
Mari's sister? We're playing with the Vixen family some more?

Yeah I think they've only filmed the second episode (circus) so far and are just starting Aruba-Con.

Anyways.... Got back in time to watch the Season 4 Trailer for de Flash...... That looked bad. Really bad lol. It's still early, yes, but it looked bad. LoT S3 trailer looked eh since they barely had any footage for this upcoming season. Supergirl was.... Who is Nathan Petrelli playing as?

ZeroX03

Banned
From those trailers, gotta say the momentum from last season seems to be continuing.

Arrow >>> Legends >> Flash = Supergirl

Whew. Those visuals.

James Bamford directing, which makes sense. His first few episodes in S4 were necessary growing pains, but he's a huge part of Arrow now.

Nabs

From those trailers, gotta say the momentum from last season seems to be continuing.

Arrow >>> Legends >> Flash = Supergirl

James Bamford directing, which makes sense. His first few episodes in S4 were necessary growing pains, but he's a huge part of Arrow now.

Thank goodness. He set the tone last season with those two opening episodes. I can't wait.

http://i.imgur.com/ONPsH3H.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
FLASH - Looks lame
ARROW - Mainly recap but some of those matchups look dope
LEGENDS - Looks really fun. Fun joke there in the stinger
SUPERGIRL - ...I have no clue. Guess they didn't have much footage and didn't want to do a recap trailer cause it's just a bunch of unconnected shots with dramatic music.

ZeroX03

Banned
Big ass Arrow spoilers, get hyped as fuck:
* In keeping with next season’s found-family theme, a “villainous cabal” rather than a single foe will torment Oliver & Co. throughout the season. As reported here, Michael Emerson (Person of Interest) will be part of the group, and Anatoly will also return “with a literal vengeance,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim previewed. “You can also expect a really cool announcement [about] Richard Dragon from the comics, who will also be among our villains.”

* Oliver is “not the best dad,” Stephen Amell admitted. “My first day on Season 6, it was all with Jack [Moore], who plays William.” Although the two had shared scenes before, “we had never really acted together, and I was really legitimately nervous. He exceeded my expectations, and I’m loving my scenes with him. But yeah, he’s a s–t dad.”

* Season 6’s occasional flashbacks will be character-specific. In addition to his appearance in the season opener, Manu Bennett’s Slade is “also coming back for a special two-part episode in the first half of the season, where we’re really going to be focusing hard on his character, post-everything he’s experienced on the show,” Guggenheim revealed. “We intend to do a Slade Wilson flashback story.”

* As for Vigilante’s mysterious identity, “you can probably expect that whoever is underneath that mask is a face that is familiar to you,” Guggenheim teased.

* Kacey Rohl will reprise her role as Helix hacker Alena.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Supergirl was.... Who is Nathan Petrelli playing as?

Marvel TV's friendship ended with MCU, now DC TV is their best friend.

Bit weird that the guy currently semi-significantly in two Marvel tv series will be on Supergirl.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The Ray looks pretty cool. It seems they didn't get the Arrowverse cast to voice their Nazi counterparts, though.

They could easily transition the Ray coming to the main Earth into a pretty good story for one of the shows in the future, too.

Top Bottom