• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Unveil New Costumes for Wonder Woman and Supes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

I don't think either costume is that great to be honest definitely not an upgrade on their current looks.

They should turn this into a story with Albuquerque on art duties. She regained teh ability to walk and he comes back into her life.

This would have been a cool idea pre Death of the Family but the way she's been handled since her resurgence all she would probably do is post on Tumblr about it.

ReiGun

Were new looks mandated at DC?

I remain a little skeptical if all these writers just happened to have stories that necessitated new looks unless they were specifically asked to create one.

Apparently, DC is now aiming to have their characters have several looks and are opening it up for creators to make new ones for their stories. The characters are still in their standard looks in Justice League though.

Jezan

Apparently, DC is now aiming to have their characters have several looks and are opening it up for creators to make new ones for their stories. The characters are still in their standard looks in Justice League though.
That explains why I see this thread like twice every year. DC what are you doing?

The fucking W in the Wonder Woman costume always reminds me of Whataburger logo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom