• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Unveil New Costumes for Wonder Woman and Supes

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaron

FxKXhHh.jpg

RGu7jqI.jpg

9R78W64.jpg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/dc-comics-debuts-new-costumes-for-superman-wonder-woman

http://fw.to/iVGouQX

I mostly dig WW's. just lose the arm blades thigh highs and the shirt star and probably the collar.

Lol @ Superman

E the Shaggy

I can understand Supes wearing that when he first started out in Morrison's Action comics run, but I feel like every time I turn around, he's back in the jeans and t-shirt. It's not a great look.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Isn't the superman costume basically what he was wearing in the nu52 flashback storyline?

Why is DC so embarrassed by the red underoos?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Wonder Woman's is dope as hell but not digging the blades even if they make sense due to her savagery in battle. Superman is in no fucks given mode, clearly.

Weiss

Banned
Wonder Woman's is good, if a little generic. Needs to lose the arm blades.

Superman just looks dumb now.

a916

Oh man, what a sick costume for Wonder Woman... I'd ditch the blades, but the rest of it is on point.

adj_noun

I see that less as a Superman costume and more as Clark Kent just stopped caring about the whole secret identity thing.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
wonderwoman lose the blades and yet another good costume for her

Superman...what is that on his hands? Otherwise i like the more Kyrptonian looking gear for supes but for earth gear...not bad. ....jeans and a t shirt.

The stars on Wonder Woman's clothes make less sense with every redesign. The arm-blades will make lassoing people difficult, won't it... Aside from that it's solidly OK.

And Superman... where's your costume? Why did you rip up your cape and use it as hand wraps? How will your civvie clothing survive your incredible fights?

why.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom