• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

No feathers

Off with their heads!!

Where is Hourman?

AGITΩ

So im kind of confused on why Hourman even showed up at the end of last season if it literally just gets brushed under the rug.

Sephzilla

I'm curious if this Reverse Flash is from a point in time where he didn't know Barry was The Flash yet. Maybe the Legends accidentally tip him off to what era The Flash is from.

Chase17

I'm curious if this Reverse Flash is from a point in time where he didn't know Barry was The Flash yet. Maybe the Legends accidentally tip him off to what era The Flash is from.

Then this reverse flash can go to kill Barry as a chid, and we can have like 3 Barry's and two reverse flash's all show up at the scene at once.

This first episode was pretty good. Hopefully we don't go too long before Rip returns.

Jay needs to show up, sit them down, and explain not screwing with the timeline.

Lol, we've come to the conclusion that time travelling outside of the Speed Force doesn't have crazy shit happen like a Flashpoint. So I wonder how Jay will react.

AGITΩ;220120147 said:
So im kind of confused on why Hourman even showed up at the end of last season if it literally just gets brushed under the rug.

That's what I'm wondering. Unless he shows up next week to tell the JSA that the LoT are good guys, his reveal was just that; a reveal. But he will play a bigger role or I hope so since he belongs to the JSA (near future JSA).

ZeroX03

Banned
#2.02 "Justice Society of America" Promo
AV Club: C+

So that episode was a mess full of terrible customs, shaky CGI and disjointed plotting. And it was a hell of a lot of fun! They're really leaning heavily into comedy, it's easily the most joke heavy of the shows. It seems they've really accepted the premise of the show isn't going to allow for too much depth or logic, so they're just doubling down on fun action, fun characters and fun locations.

So Oliver > Sara?

As far as we know, Oliver is the strongest non-powered human in the world. Yeah he's gonna job on his own show until the final episode, but at the end he can drop basically anyone who isn't a meta or mystical. And he can still drop most of those.

Well, hello Zero! Nice to see you in LoT!

Hey, I'll be here for a while.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Well, I liked that more than any of the Season 1 episodes. I didn't expect that we could get that much Oliver. Using the ship salvage and Mick telling the story as a framing device was a good way to get this new guy on the team. It was cheesy and goofy, but they leaned into just the right amount to make it all work. The jokes landed and seeing Sara be the womanizer of the team was fun.

The only part I didn't like was that Justice Society of America intro. It made me lactose intolerant. Otherwise I'm pleasantly surprised. If this is what the show is now, I'm happy to watch.

Deadly

This show is so dumb, the CGI is eh and makes no sense at all but it's so damn fun and I love it.
This nails it. Show is the least serious of the DC shows and retains a nice comic book feel. It's easily the most enjoyable out of the 3 DC shows.

Did the actor for Rip leave the show or we can expect him back eventually?

ZeroX03

Banned
This nails it. Show is the least serious of the DC shows and retains a nice comic book feel. It's easily the most enjoyable out of the 3 DC shows.

Did the actor for Rip leave the show or we can expect him back eventually?

He's still listed in the main cast.

I just realized Victor Garber gets top billing lol.

Very strong episode, and very fun too. If this is how the rest of the season is, it should be much better. I can't wait for more JSA next week!

Jonogunn

Like always with time travel, legends + flash is the biggest mind fuck.

There's no way even the writers has it figured out.

So that episode was a mess full of terrible customs, shaky CGI and disjointed plotting. And it was a hell of a lot of fun! They're really leaning heavily into comedy, it's easily the most joke heavy of the shows. It seems they've really accepted the premise of the show isn't going to allow for too much depth or logic, so they're just doubling down on fun action, fun characters and fun locations.
And that is what I loved most about tonight. There needs to be at least one of the shows that doesn't take itself too seriously and just embraces the crazy and silly aspects of it all.

Top Bottom