• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Island 2 - Review Embargo Lifts On April 18th

Just received a review code for Dead Island 2 (YAY, NO MORE DELAYS!!!)

2 Embargos

Review on Tuesday, April 18th at 7 AM PT

Streaming and Non-Review Video Content on April 20th at 9 PM ET

Game releases on April 21st, 2023.

Stay tuned , anyone wanna guess meta critic? or we can perhaps save that for the next thread. (I will be reviewing the PS5 version)

NOTE - Do not ask me questions regarding the game, my lips are sealed due to NDA until the dates mentioned above.

Last edited:

GHG

Please be good, please be good, please be good.

Pray I Hope GIF

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Everything I've seen for it looks like a fun game, but something I'll wait for a Black Friday sale for.

VN1X

Banned
A linear open-zoner with zombies is just what I want. Shame I'll have to wait another year for it to turn up on Steam though but it is what it is. Plenty to play in the mean time.

Hugare

Looks like a 7/10

It looks gorgeous, but seems like it has very derivative, dated mechanics. Gameplay wise it looks just like the original.

skyfall

It just looks like one of those ''I need you to collect X for me, go clear out this area and bring it back to me'' repeat for the entire game. I think it'll get some praise for the limb mechanics though, and lush looking areas.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

This game is more brutal than online dating.

• 🎮 The reviewer is giving a review of Dead Island 2, a game set in sunny California with stylish and colorful graphics.
  • 🧟 The game features a variety of weapons, including zombie powers, to use against the undead.
  • 🗡️ The combat is satisfying and the graphics are great.
  • 💥 The game allows players to wreak havoc across the state.

Deerock71

• 🎮 The reviewer is giving a review of Dead Island 2, a game set in sunny California with stylish and colorful graphics.
  • 🧟 The game features a variety of weapons, including zombie powers, to use against the undead.
  • 🗡️ The combat is satisfying and the graphics are great.
  • 💥 The game allows players to wreak havoc across the state.

8.6974623/10

Pretty funny review.

Top Bottom