• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 announced for Xbox One [Up: Has Campaign Co-Op]

Daigoro

this games"HQ" channel that all of these videos are playing on is fucking trash.

makes everything look like it runs as bad as State of Decay.

Can't even sit through these videos.

R1CHO

DR is an obvious choice for a next gen launch title, the experience of a game of this kind will always get advantage of more horsepower.

That said, and while the horde of zombies on the open world was kind of impressive, i have to say that i am disappointed with the art style... looks just a generic, brown and yellow gritty world, kind of reminds me of the aspect of RE5.

It's weird, considering the style that the franchise has in the previous games.

That said, and while the horde of zombies on the open world was kind of impressive, i have to say that i am disappointed with the art style... looks just a generic, brown and yellow gritty world, kind of reminds me of the aspect of RE5.

It just looks ugly, straight up. Even State of Decay, a super stressful and depressing zombie apocalypse sim has colourful visuals.

ibpiDZQbhuj1dq.gif

Skinpop

Did we watch the same game? I think it looked absolutely horrible. Bad IQ, primitive shaders, jerky ugly animation. I thought this was a 360 game when they showed it.

Did we watch the same game? I think it looked absolutely horrible. Bad IQ, primitive shaders, jerky ugly animation. I thought this was a 360 game when they showed it.

wat? I think we have different 360 (and PS3) consoles, and I saw the video right after have played the last of us demo for quite a bit.

coming from a PC gamer used to play games at 1080p (even 2560x1440p downsampled) I can assure you the DR3 in-game footage was quite good, quite an improvement over what 360 and PS3 can offer now.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Looked like a lot of fun. The only downsides are the lack of color and goofiness of DR1 and 2. Still looks like a gem for MS.

This looks really grimdark for a Dead Rising. It's taking itself way too serious.

i prefer it this way. its still campy, but now it has more of a dread atmosphere. i do hope we still get psychos to fight though.

Top Bottom