• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadpool (High Moon Studios) new screens

Shaanyboi

Banned
Visually, it doesn't look so great. Would've been better if they went with a cel-shaded look, or with heavy black outlines. Kinda like the Ultimate Spider-Man game.

Andrew.

Banned
Let's see...

Darkwatch
The Bourne game

and a few mediocre to okay Transformers games.

Yeah I don't have super high hopes for this one. Even looks wise it doesnt seem that impressive.

Decado

Looks OKish. Needs to have Ninja Gaiden 2 level violence, though :D

I love these types of games, so I hope it is great. Hack n' slash action games this gen have been a bit of a mixed bag, IMO.

Orion Pax

Neo Member
I look forward to this after enjoying the Transformer games from them. I am sure they will do a good job with a Deadpool game.

Loxley

In case there was any doubt, the game now has a confirmed M-Rating.

- Battles are frenetic and accompanied by screams of pain, gunfire, and large blood-splatter effects.
- Some attacks result in dismemberment or decapitations; body parts and bloodstains can be seen on the ground.
- Players can also employ stealth attacks, in which close-up camera angles depict more severe damage against enemies.
- Throughout the game, the protagonist provides irreverent commentary and jokes amidst the exaggerated acts of violence (e.g., “No guts no glory” when hanging from his entrails; “Oh that's gonna leave a mark” when dismembering an enemy; “That's because you have more comics than me” when repeatedly beating a character on the ground).
- The dialogue also contains mature humor, sexual material and innuendo
- Other instances of mature humor include an extended toilet scene and the pumping up of an inflatable doll.

I think I'm ready for this.

Top Bottom