• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deal: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (PS4 or Xbox One) $25

jediyoshi

Sleeping Dogs: DE vs Smash Bros 3DS

Sleeping Dogs - Beat it on PS3. Did not play any DLC.
Smash Bros 3DS - Have it on WiiU but don't know how to play

Wat I do, GAF?!

The DLC is absolutely not worth returning for alone. Smash it up dawg

Shauni

Is the online Xbone sale for Gold members only? I'm not seeing it on my storefront.

I wonder if Amazon would price match this. It's already marked down to $31.99 on the Bone on their store.

Namikaze

Only $19.99 with GCU? I just got two years and loving it already. Wow, bought. Been meaning to play this game again.

Edit: Oh yeah, this was a terrible port. Meh then.

Darknight

Personally I wouldnt buy or support these type of cash ins. Its a shit port. The devs who made this port could give less of a shit on their effort so wait until its $10 or less.

statham

Personally I wouldnt buy or support these type of cash ins. Its a shit port. The devs who made this port could give less of a shit on their effort so wait until its $10 or less.
not so much the Devs, but the CEO that gave them a short timeframe to port it, but if it plays better then the PS3/360 versions and includes all the DLC, then the deal is alright.

I think PS4 will probably have better framerate/resolution going by how this gen has been so far.

But its apparently a really shitty port in the sense that its still only 30 fps ... Surpsising since Tomb Raider hit 60

Hasney

It's better than the PS3/360 version but not as much better as it potentially could have been.

Yeah, it's not great, but it's fortunately not the level of Saints Row IV where I'd probably rather play the 360 version.

Great way to play the game if you've never played Sleeping Dogs and only have a console, but I can't see a reason to buy it if you have a PC or played it before.

Sojgat

Great game, terrible port.

It's not just the performance, there are also more bugs. Some progress halting.

Top Bottom