• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Debbie Reynolds Rushed to Hospital for Possible Stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittygirl

Sadly, not surprised. Less than a week after my granpa's favorite grandaughter died (was murdered), he had a killing stroke.

First baby he could just be just a Grandpa. For 19 years, he reveled in this. All others before, he felt like a second father.

VAD

Holy shit just after I learned she was Carrie's mother this happens. I feel so sorry for the Fishers.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Parents aren't supposed to see their children die, I can't imagine what she's going through right now.

styl3s

Grief can take terrible tolls on people. Such a sad thing, right after losing her daughter.
I didn't leave my house for over a year when my dad passed away i was completely crippled with depression, anxiety and grief which makes me not even begin to fathom losing a child it either would either completely break me or kill me.

I hope she pulls through.

Amikami

Banned
Fucking hell. I just heard. Hope she pulls through. I'm praying for her and the rest of the family. The family must be reeling right now.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
How awful. I feel so bad for Billie Lourd. Losing her mom was already awful, please not her grandma too.

One of my friends lost his grandma last night as well. 2016 has all around been a miserable year. Another friend's cat passed away today as well. And Tricia Macauley, the woman who was missing since Sunday and found dead the other day? She was one of my ex-roommate's old friends and mentors. So much loss this year for so many people. Celebrity or not, it's been hard on a lot of folks.

I really hope Debbie pulls through.

Tubie

I imagine that losing a child has to be one of the worst and most unnatural feelings possible.

I hope she can recover from this :(

SuperSah

Banned
She loses her child and now this?

Jesus, give the family a fucking break. Sincerely wish her all the best and hope she can recovery from this and her daughter's death. :(

How awful. Debbie is hilarious.

BBzctAG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom