• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I literally screamed
Cyxa3SSXAAAcrXS.jpg:large

Menome

Apparently Knack 2 got announced. Well done GAF if that's true, hope you're proud of yourselves.

I'm here waiting for Electric Six to get on stage, so they could have announced Battleborn 2 and I wouldn't really know.

Zach

Yakuza 6 better keep the NJPW guys over here.

Windjammers needs to be out now. Let It Die being free is wonderful.
I like free stuff. I'm guessing I won't like it, though.
Ni
No
Fucking
Kuni
2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!
Hopefully The Very Last Of Us can make it to at least a B+ in The Menome Rankingz.
What do you give the first game? I give it an A. Still need to play the little side mission DLC thing.

That's a relief. I want as much dumb wrestling shit in games as possible. TLOU would be a better game if you could steinerdrive some jabronies.

PSX is like a dozen Goldberg returns in a row.

I am excited but I know this is probably a bad long term idea and only underlines the issue a company has with making new things to keep people excited.

And then there is fucking Knack 2.

Apparently Knack 2 got announced. Well done GAF if that's true, hope you're proud of yourselves.

I'm here waiting for Electric Six to get on stage, so they could have announced Battleborn 2 and I wouldn't really know.
My wife will love knack 2.can't wait.

Hopefully, Knack is getting a push

over the railing of a boat at sea so it can sink into the deep darkness. Except it would float like a nugget like it was Owen Hart.

quote-enough-is-enough-i-m-a-champion-look-at-me-i-m-a-champion-i-am-not-a-nugget-owen-hart-146-10-37.jpg

Top Bottom