• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

The quality of these ladders is awful. There's no stability.

I am thrilled that they seem to be avoiding ad breaks during matches though. It hurts modern WWE so much.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you cant search by match on the network right? you have to go to the whole show?

like if I just wanted AJ / Cena from SS

Raw64life

To7gPUA.png

So they have to do Cena/Reigns at Mania now right? I'd certainly rather see it than Cena/Taker.

Dave Meltzer gives an update on WrestleMania 33:

https://clyp.it/1xb2wky5

Speaking of Meltz, part of my Christmas gift to my dad this year was re-subscribing him to the Observer, by which I mean the paper version of it that he's been subscribed to since the 80's.

The way you do this is to e-mail Dave your info. There's no form or website or anything. You just send an e-mail to his juno.com address the same way you'd send a text message to someone. I felt like I was back in 1993.

Weird seeing Mark in the paint get-up, too used to him as a part of Polo Promotions rather than tagging with his brother.

Very surprised they went with the 20ft ring, thought they would have stuck with a 16ft that ICW and PROGRESS use.

Oersted

For those who can't hear:

Goldberg/Br*ck, Shaq/Show, Seth/Fuck HHH all happening for sure.
Cena/Taker up in the air, either Cena or Reigns there. If Reigns isn't there, he's facing BRAUNNNNN. If Cena's there, he wins the belt at the Rumble
Guessing Owens/Jericho blowoff

Didn't Show flat out confirm that Shaq/Show is going to happen in some interviews? Its not like its particularly a secret.

Yeah agree with that. ATM it just looks like like he is there a he was a cheap option.

I moan about that commentry as well.
No I mean the overall show. People who were there were just talking about how bad it was.

Wrestling's been solid. Backstage segments have been a bit silly but are building storylines.

I'd keep up with a weekly show.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Mr B taking no shit. Also, decent tag match. The Iron Man chants for Joe, plus heel Rampage. I would call it a slobber knocker, but I think JR gets extra every time he mentions the phrase.

Gonna be nice seeing an Origin match. I will admit, I stan hard for soon.

Soon.

SOOOON

Beefy

No I mean the overall show. People who were there were just talking about how bad it was.

Wrestling's been solid. Backstage segments have been a bit silly but are building storylines.

I'd keep up with a weekly show.

The wrestling doesn't actually look that bad. Obvious WWE spends more money on the extras which add to it.

Pikma

Banned
For those who can't hear:

Goldberg/Br*ck, Shaq/Show, Seth/Fuck HHH all happening for sure.
Cena/Taker up in the air, either Cena or Reigns there. If Reigns isn't there, he's facing BRAUNNNNN. If Cena's there, he wins the belt at the Rumble
Guessing Owens/Jericho blowoff

Wrestlemania 32 will be considered a classic compared to this shit

what a fucking line up

Hogan vs. McMahon in a street fight. In 2003. Just hilarious.

Vince with the leg drop from the ladder through the table... >_>

Out-of-shape Piper with the interference!

What a stupid match . . . Not bad!

I want to see someone do a leg drop at a UFC match.

Top Bottom