• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just tuned in. Why was the crowd chanting you deserve it?

Miz mocked the crowd when he came out "What, no you deserve it chant?" for him winning the IC title, and then he gave Dean a Participation Award for his loss at TLC and they chanted for Dean.

somedevil

Just tuned in. Why was the crowd chanting you deserve it?

Dean got this award:

CzCemTzXUAA4d7X.jpg

If the Miz Participation Award becomes a regular thing, and all crowds chant You Deserve It to the recipient, I will forgive WWE for so many things.

Anth0ny

the slickest thing was miz coming into the ring and the first thing he said "what, no you deserve it chants?"

plant that seed, brother.

Miz gave Ambrose a participation award for TLC. The crowd loved it.

Miz gave Dean Ambrose a participation award

Miz gave Dean Ambrose a participation award.

Miz mocked the crowd when he came out "What, no you deserve it chant?" for him winning the IC title, and then he gave Dean a Participation Award for his loss at TLC and they chanted for Dean.

Dean got this award:

I appreciate all the responses.

tumblr_n8xb09MP6W1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Pikma

Banned
It'd be pretty great if Dean took the title from Miz out of nowhere. But it'll be shenanigans.
Why the fuck would be that great? So he can have a bunch of lazy matches and pretend he forgets the belt on his way to the ring a couple of times?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I dunno who the little person was but she was a better actor than Nikki, see if she can work.

justjim89

Why the fuck would be that great? So he can have a bunch of lazy matches and pretend he forgets the belt on his way to the ring a couple of times?

Because I find him more entertaining than The Miz? He's better in the ring, he's better on the mic, and Miz's whole run has been boring for a while now.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I like that they did not explain what the fuck that was all about

Top Bottom