• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deepest ski day of the year

Got to ski 2 feet of snow today; my first legit powder day of the season..... I honestly didn't think I would have a video this year with the trash snow conditions. Also, since I got berated for using "too tame of a song" with my mountain bike video I went with the "hardest" song I've used before.

Too bad it was my neighborhood

Last edited:
As someone that enjoyed your mountain bike thread/video I say this with respect. No downhill no like. Your spoiler nailed it at least.

I too cannot find the enjoyment in skiing if it's not downhill. Song choice is pretty classic given the content's glacial pace. Nice one.

As someone that enjoyed your mountain bike thread/video I say this with respect. No downhill no like. Your spoiler nailed it at least.

I too cannot find the enjoyment in skiing if it's not downhill. Song choice is pretty classic given the content's glacial pace. Nice one.

Yeah, I just wanted to say I skied my neighborhood. I've had a horrifically dull season. 6 days, no real powder, car troubles, and back troubles, so I just thought it would be funny to do this, and it so rarely snows like this here. I told myself I wouldn't ski weekends until I was vaccinated, and I kept true to that.

I bought a peloton because of the horrible wildfires last year, and my bike was overhauled last week. Hoping I'll have a good start to the mtb season as a result, but need to get weight down. -_-

Last edited:

Ironbunny

Michael Schumacher approves this topic.

cringe GIF

If you call that berated, dome has lived a very sheltered life 🤭
Nice pick anyway
Lol, the entire outing was just a troll anyhow. I set up my reserve clips from past seasons with the song yesterday and it works so nicely. I'll probably use it again as I've been on a kick with the song this year. I'm not sure I'm ready to use my reserve clips; only if I don't actually get a true powder day in this season.

Durask

Cross country skiing is a great workout. Not a big fan but better than jogging at least.

Cross country skiing is a great workout. Not a big fan but better than jogging at least.
Wish I could XC ski here, snow doesn't stay around long enough. Those aren't XC, full on alpines and just trolling by skiing ditches and little hills onto the golf course.

Top Bottom