• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deflation: Why Experts Say It's The END GAME (Including me, the OP)

keraj37

I really advice you to watch that, I couldn't find any video with more clarity on the topic I am very interested in.
And that is next recession - will it be deflationary or inflationary. It is very important to know that, so you can prepare better.
Just in short - in deflationary scenario of next recession you want as much CASH (not in bank account but in pocket) as it is possible for you, so you can go to market and buy real stuff for pennies on the dolar.

If you are still interested, here are few more arguments:
1. After the great depression in 1929, FED shrunk amount of printed money causing massive deflation.
2. All of the billionaires all around the World and selling high liquidity into cash AS WE SPEAK.

Tesseract

Banned
we'll see, recessions are glitches that only a handful of monster hedgers detect (renaissance technology math phd types)

housing sellers is pretty strong right now, buyers seems healthy too

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I'd rather watch something more positive, sometimes this kinda thing isn't worth talking about.

Top Bottom