• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon Gaze 2 debut Japanese trailer - Oct 13th release

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
That soundtrack <3

Its nice that this time around there will be an actual reason to pre-order with that bonus soundtrack that will contain songs from the 1st and 2nd game. Glad that Kadokawa is putting in that extra bit of $$$ lol. Really hope that all of the scenes in game will be fully voiced this time around.

robotnik

Entaku no Seito (PSP) and Stranger of Sword City were part of Kadokawa and Experience's new project - DRPG Progress.
And now it's in next stage, huh.

Also Demon Gaze 2 Special Content
Project Code -Kengou-
wat.

Parakeetman

Entaku no Seito (PSP) and Stranger of Sword City were part of Kadokawa and Experience's new project - DRPG Progress.
And now it's in new stage, huh.

Also Demon Gaze 2 Special Content
Project Code -Kengou-
wat.

&#21091;&#35946; = Master Fencer

Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact the MC has a Katana.

Sorry to be a downer, but this looks kinda rubbish. I abhorred the pseudo set protagonist used by DG, and DG2 looks to be much the same. It looks like another otaku fantasy about a guy surrounded by cute anime ladies. Everything else looks much the same as the previous game.

I know we don't see much in terms of underlying systems or dungeon design, but we've seen enough work from Experience to get a rough idea of their approach to DRPGs. Personally, I've always seen them as mediocre.

Parakeetman

Looks like they put more efforts into the dungeon graphics too which is a good thing. As when they have other titles out there mainly for example the EO series that has improved a lot also, they need to most def step up their game in that field.

hongcha

This looks really good. Love the animated Ougis. First game was great, so I have high expectations for this one.

cheesekao

The character designs in the first game look better tbh. Not sure where they're going with the singing/idol whatever thing but I'll reserve my judgement for the moment.

Parakeetman

The gem board looks the same for the most part cept for a few spaces.

The House and Brass Knuckles (Fist Weapons) for starters.

House = Furniture is what the desc says in the pic.

z15JfiD.jpg

They got rid of Special Weapons and the Random Drop gems. Forgot what it was called the square one upper left.

Had done this up from earlier info dumps from JP sites. So not too much of a big change when it comes to the gem board.

Top Bottom