• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Set For October In North America

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Is there any indication that they'll have to cut some of the content from the JP version? Still kinda amazed this is coming out at all, with all the licenses involved.

Game's awesome, btw.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bah, same month as Yoshi's Woolly World, but hey, $40 for PS3 & freakin' $30 for Vita are good prices.

...though the fact Ignition is coming out with more characters makes me question if I should buy this.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I wonder if they will put Shana's first season opening in as her theme, that would be an epic dose of nostalgia, even though it doesnt feel like that long since Shana premiered

It's made by the devs behind Melty Blood/Under Night so it shouldn't be a meh fighter like most 3D anime ones.
what this man said

french bread have always been god tier, i dont think one has anything to worry about
I was only a bit wary because I've been playing J-Stars. It's fun from a fanservice standpoint, but it hasn't done a whole lot for me in terms of actual mechanics though :/

A game where I can beat up Kirino? Count me in!

But i've heard Kirino is OP here...

Not sure how much has changed, but this was the tier list.

umzY4kJ.png

The ax dengeki setups are just the jp version with cutout on top of the lcds in the game room.lol fun game tho.cant wait to beat up kiritos online.

Top Bottom