• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Describe an imaginary game that would sell the least copies ever

Minecraft Text Adventure :
"Use Pick-Axe on Rock"
**You have damaged the rock**
"Use Pick-Axe on Rock"
**You have severely weakened the rock**
"Use Pick-Axe on Rock"
**You have gained one rock**

Anndrej

Neo Member
Lords Of Clayfighter

An iOS-exclusive MOBA featuring characters from beloved brawler Clayfighter

Requires a special snap-on peripheral to play

Priced at $25

Mentok

Banned
Crying Baby: Simulator...where the number of crying babies just keeps increasing while you have to try and get them to stop. Kinect-only game.

Exit to Eden 2 for PS Vita

Rosie O'Donnell stars in a video game sequel to 1994 movie Exit to Eden. Shot of 2014 Rosie wearing that BDSM outfit on the cover.

Excretory System Simulator

You go about your normal day and have to poop at regular intervals. If you don't, you get constipated and regularly lose health. If you eat spicy food, you take damage when you poop.

For all the people who ask why video game characters never use the bathroom.

Oh please, thousands would buy that on Steam.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
A couple years ago I may have said "a goat simulator" but that would have been a terrible, terrible mistake.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
A Pokémon MORPG on the Wii U, it would be watered down and the MORPG market is primarily on the PC.

I would buy a Wii U so fast for this. I think they would make billions if they put a proper Pokemon MMO on PC. It makes me sad that it will never happen.

Indie point & click puzzle game with fake retro 8-bit graphics based on the life of Denis Dyack developed by Ninja Theory.

Sold only through uPlay.

Castef

Banned
shen3cover.jpg

iammeiam

Ouya-exclusive Barbie licensed DMV simulator. Stand in line! Take your written test!

The Barbie license would make the usual intentional-bad-game purchasers ignore it, while the platform would keep Barbie's target audience away.

Top Bottom