• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

|OT| Destiny 2 Shadowkeep (OT4) Free Stuff For Everybody!

Dthomp

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
Somewhere Cold

interesting. actually going after the cheat creators. wonder if that'll actually make an impact/improvement.

If only they put half as much effort into the rest of their game that they have the last 6 months of trying to fight PC cheaters, maybe the rest of us wouldn't be so bored. I imagine they'll figure out that in the next couple months and not realize how many high end PVP players who have made their videos are quitting over Stasis and other things and not the cheaters as teh main culprit

Mar 3, 2014

giving some reason for people to go play stuff in Moon and Dreaming City is always nice. I still need to get the Dreaming City shotty for collection purposes. and nerfing Shatterdive is much needed from what I heard from PvP. overall, it's nice to see Bungie at least working on fixing some of these, even if they're slow to get on it.

Dthomp

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
Somewhere Cold

giving some reason for people to go play stuff in Moon and Dreaming City is always nice. I still need to get the Dreaming City shotty for collection purposes. and nerfing Shatterdive is much needed from what I heard from PvP. overall, it's nice to see Bungie at least working on fixing some of these, even if they're slow to get on it.
Lol at wanting credit for bringing back guns we literally just lost, hoping there is a solid new loot pool for other activities. Of course we won’t get upgrades to our god rolls of the moon and dreaming city guns we still have, we will have to re earn them from activities we already grinded a thousand times the first time.

Reactions: CyRuZ and Dibbs

Lanrutcon

Feb 19, 2014
Irrelevant
Yeah, I stopped playing. Game has turned into a shitshow.

Because what I really want to do IS GRIND BACK THE SHIT I ALREADY SPENT MONTHS GRINDING FOR. We spend FOREVER on the moon while we waiting for the expansion, and then they took the majority of the guns out of the game.

I'm fucking out. The expansion wasn't enough to justify the sunsetting.

Reactions: CyRuZ

Dthomp

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
Somewhere Cold
Yeah, I stopped playing. Game has turned into a shitshow.

Because what I really want to do IS GRIND BACK THE SHIT I ALREADY SPENT MONTHS GRINDING FOR. We spend FOREVER on the moon while we waiting for the expansion, and then they took the majority of the guns out of the game.

I'm fucking out. The expansion wasn't enough to justify the sunsetting.

I watched an interesting video talking about how Beyond Light seems to be the reset that would have been Destiny 3, just more half assed. They should have just sunset everything at once, and kept Moon/DC/Europa/EDZ/Cosmodrome/Nessus guns/armor in the loot pool at level during this campaign and Season and built off of that. Instead they got rid of too much, and now will keep rereleasing stuff that you have recently deleted cause we know our current Retold Tales/Waking Vigils will not have the bump in LL cause they want those perks gone.

Dthomp

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
Somewhere Cold
Ran it a few times this morning with clanmates, not sure I see myself farming rolls on this. Mission isn't short enough, and of course the enemies hit like trucks. Everything in there is 1270, and maybe higher at final encounter. This season crap needs to go, I've been bored for weeks and we've got nothing to look forward to other then refarming Moon and DC gear next season.

Oh and also fun, the triumph for beating this with a full fireteam of Hawkmoons is glitched and not unlocking, only one we need for the season title. Love how they never test their shit.

Vindicator

Mar 11, 2014
On the other hand the triumph for completing in less than 15 minutes unlocked, despite spending an hour soloing it the 1st time.