• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

|OT| Destiny 2 Shadowkeep (OT4) Free Stuff For Everybody!

Trogdor1123

Mar 2, 2012
hopefully you're doing this with your clanmates while chatting on Discord or something. I've had some of the most fun moments when doing raids while chatting with the team I'm with.
That is the goal. I'm also hoping to experience more of the content but if it doesn't work out, I'm just moving on to another game.

One quick question on the ps5 store. There is a "free" beyond light item that includes a "free" season pass as well that I can add to my library. I saw this last night. Would it give me the next season or is it some kind error? The text implies it is only the current season but I already own that.... Just wondering if anyone knew. Might cross post this in the discord

NinjaBoiX

Aug 2, 2009
Manchester, UK
Hi guys,

Is anyone else getting the error code “marionberry” on start up? I just downloaded it on Series S and I can’t connect to the servers, been trying for days.

I tried the help page but it won’t let me type anything into the search bar.

Mar 3, 2014
finally got a Fatebringer. now just need to have a good roll so I can put it in the vault and not use it like all my other hand cannons :messenger_tears_of_joy: looking forward to GM NF and challenges for VOG.

NinjaBoiX

Aug 2, 2009
Manchester, UK
Hi guys, I’m posting this in here as for whatever reason I can’t ask on the Bungie help page (I’ve tried through a few different browsers but the search bar doesn’t seem to want to accept any input?)

I’ve recently downloaded Destiny 2 and all the packs through gamepass but it just won’t launch. I click “A” on the start screen but it’s comes up with a error message of “can’t connect to the server, error code ‘marionberry’, please contact the Bungie help page.

But as mentioned, I can’t search my error code as the site seems unwilling to let me type anything.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Balboa

Dec 29, 2008
Hi guys, I’m posting this in here as for whatever reason I can’t ask on the Bungie help page (I’ve tried through a few different browsers but the search bar doesn’t seem to want to accept any input?)

I’ve recently downloaded Destiny 2 and all the packs through gamepass but it just won’t launch. I click “A” on the start screen but it’s comes up with a error message of “can’t connect to the server, error code ‘marionberry’, please contact the Bungie help page.

But as mentioned, I can’t search my error code as the site seems unwilling to let me type anything.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!
They basically tell you to power cycle your router and if that doesn't work they suggest it's a port forwarding or firewall issue