• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep (OT4) Free Stuff For Everybody!

Dthomp

People argue LW is as good, if not better than VoG. I don't know how they can look at themselves in the mirror saying that.

I still run vog to this day if someone posts for a fireteam to run it or any d1 raid for that matter.

Garden is pretty good with what I've done on it, it's not as good as VoG or KF yet though. But they where something else entirely.

And cheese oracles. Takes me back. Think they fixed that finally lol, but it was always funner to be down in the thick of it.

What's this gaf discord? Cause al happily run destiny content with people from GAF on ps4 like.

Those people are insane. Nothing will top VOG. I have cleared the new raid once so far and played the other encounters quite a few times, and GoS is easily my favorite D2 raid and kind of brings me the feelings I had in VOG. LW just never clicked with me, it was unarguably better then the yr 1 raids, but something about some of the encounters wasn't fun for me (Shiro Chi and the timer, Vault taking forever). I'd PM you a discord link BTW

VertigoOA

Banned
I like Last Wish more than King’s Fall. Both had shit for worthwhile loot and that does play a factor but still...

Not only was VoG the best but it also had the best loot. Everything was GOAT from that raid.

I heard Garden if Salvation is liked more than last wish... that’s good news as LW was still a great time. Hopefully the raid challenges will add some spice to it as well.

VertigoOA

Banned
Bloated raids like last wish and Kings Fall can suck it.

oh boy do you hit a wall when the pinnacle grind comes. More than ever, despite them giving us a sample of nightfall matchmaking... a steady team is more necessary than ever. Forever 29 is back! Now go raid you casual scum!

it’s good that they require actually engaging in difficult activities but now I need a three man team at all times at least.

I’ll be on 4pm ET to grind shit out (or a bit later as i need to buy copious amounts of pot at some point today). I got no problem with lfg but if anyone wants in shoot me a message. Looking for 950 nightmare hunt Completions, 100k nightfall, and raid.

and ummm I had a full set of season pass armor and it didn’t count towards my moon patrol triumph for season if undying. I wonder if the source of the armor has to be the same, because I had a mixed match complete vex offensive set and it didn’t count towards the triumph

Last edited:

Dynasty8

People argue LW is as good, if not better than VoG. I don't know how they can look at themselves in the mirror saying that.

I still run vog to this day if someone posts for a fireteam to run it or any d1 raid for that matter.

Garden is pretty good with what I've done on it, it's not as good as VoG or KF yet though. But they where something else entirely.

And cheese oracles. Takes me back. Think they fixed that finally lol, but it was always funner to be down in the thick of it.

What's this gaf discord? Cause al happily run destiny content with people from GAF on ps4 like.

Last Wish is better than Vault of Glass. :)

VoG is definitely a nostalgia thing for me and definitely one of the best raids, but the Last Wish raid is just epic in every way possible IMHO. The scenery, the size and scope, the music, and Riven being one of my favorite encounters ever.

We can all argue about what the best raid is, but I think it's safe to say that the raid team over at Bungie is on their A+ game. All of the raids have been amazing and a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Walledhouse

You know what sucks? Reckoning is glitched for some Warlocks. For whatever reason it awards Titan gear. It did let me catch-up my Titan’s power level as a neat side effect though.

One thing that bothers me greatly; is how plot heavy activities are integrated into the game. I skipped Forsaken and all related seasons on release; so suddenly there is some NPCs around with all these complicated systems attached. Even with the compromises made in New Light; new players have to google what half the shit is.

Getting my friend into Forges for example? Go see some random lady in the Annex. You might not realise it from the small text window but she is the gateway to hours of content. That one quest she offers that requires you to find some very specific shit on one of the planets; do that. Then do some random passive tasks while performing other activities. And then we can play Forge mode together.

Reckoning & Gambit Prime? Start off with learning what Gambit is; which isn’t super intuitive. Now throw all that out the window because you’ve got to do a more hardcore version with gear investment and even more rules. Now, we don’t have any gear to start with; but it is required to play and get owned a bit by people who do have it. Now get some object from that guy; put a different object inside it without any context to what you are doing; or the benefit. Now we can go gamble these things in this other big black thing.

Holy crap, have a tutorial screen selectable from the Gambit screen that explains what these activities are. One flavour-text paragraph isn’t enough.

I’ve got a friend with bad ADHD-like mentality and he can’t sit through a damn campaign cutscene let alone read all the shit you’d need to do before playing Menagerie.

Ballistic

Man my love for Gambit, how can I say it, doesn’t exist. I played a few hours to rank up for delirium and people are just either dumb or thumbless. You have the guy that camps the portal and never gets a kill, thus never helps with adds or the envoy. The ones that when an invader comes they freeze and are instantly dead. The guy with the butt load out that could barely kill a fly, let alone a scourge. Then there’s the armor that should only exist in its own playist. And of course, regular gambit is a shitshow but you have to play it to complete some of the triumphs because gambit prime is not gambit even though your playing gambit. Get rid of the constant invasion and wall hack, then maybe it wouldn’t be half bad. I say remove gambit, free up space another planet or the real mars. Oh, I hate having to waste my heavy slot on an invader killer weapon over something that could help with dps.

otherwise, I like the changes but crucible is still way off. The artifact has broken the meta. Why they can’t, or refuse to, create pvp only perks is beyond me especially when they did it for Rise of Iron artifacts. This way arc isn’t they best ability in pvp and void isn’t the best ability in pve.

Man my love for Gambit, how can I say it, doesn’t exist. I played a few hours to rank up for delirium and people are just either dumb or thumbless. You have the guy that camps the portal and never gets a kill, thus never helps with adds or the envoy. The ones that when an invader comes they freeze and are instantly dead. The guy with the butt load out that could barely kill a fly, let alone a scourge. Then there’s the armor that should only exist in its own playist. And of course, regular gambit is a shitshow but you have to play it to complete some of the triumphs because gambit prime is not gambit even though your playing gambit. Get rid of the constant invasion and wall hack, then maybe it wouldn’t be half bad. I say remove gambit, free up space another planet or the real mars. Oh, I hate having to waste my heavy slot on an invader killer weapon over something that could help with dps.

otherwise, I like the changes but crucible is still way off. The artifact has broken the meta. Why they can’t, or refuse to, create pvp only perks is beyond me especially when they did it for Rise of Iron artifacts. This way arc isn’t they best ability in pvp and void isn’t the best ability in pve.

Gambit is bad with asshole teammates, but with loyal and skilled ones is actually a blast imho

And I initially strong hated this mode

Ballistic

Gambit is bad with asshole teammates, but with loyal and skilled ones is actually a blast imho

And I initially strong hated this mode
It’s like that with everything. Crucible becomes trivial with a fire team that kinda sticks together and makes call outs. Gambit is kinda boring in that situation because you’re on autopilot most of the match. I can’t stand the pub stomp because it’s boring. Prime is tolerable but regular gambit is a shitshow.

On a side note, where are the ps4 players at? We need more guardians, so we can complete these endgame activities. We can also start sherpaing older raids and GoS. We can group up for other activities as well, especially if you need light level. You can ask here, on discord, or just send a message. Everything about this game is better when grouped up.

VertigoOA

Banned
Love gambit. Even in solo queue. You just have to be ready to all the work. Wall hacks should be made into more of a “pulse” reveal of enemy players.

Recluse is god tier in gambit. The speed increase and damage perks of recluse (with a major spec mod on top of it) is critical to gather and bank motes.

I tend to bring the menagerie shotgun w/trench barrel, recluse and with Darci in heavy.

It’s Strikes that are worthless.

Bungie has revealed that they plan to launch a non-destiny project by 2025. Serious, lol.

Also the raid director and team has teased they will be helming their own exclusive season drop this year. I assume that’s the second raid for the year... since we are definitely NOT getting as many as last year. I’m putting money on the next raid being the fucking Dreadnaught (the return to the dreadnaught is 100% happening).

And I’d like to give a shoutout to Lono and the Just Say no to Rage podcast/YouTube channel. Fucking Paul Tassi is on it every Mondays as well but his daily Q&A is good stuff.

fucking Paul Tassi making a career out of writing about destiny... lol...

Last edited:
yeah, as long as the team knows what to do, Gambit, especially Prime, is actually not bad. I do hope they don't give me that red filter everytime an invasion happens. it really messes with me for some reason

VertigoOA

Banned
Happy Sunday, guardian.

Bonus: ThunderLORD (acdc cover)

This cover has ruined the song forever for me.

“went into gambit... YEaaa gambit!”
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
went and did some Reckoning as my Warlock, but I guess they still had not fix that bug where Warlocks getting Titan armor drops... well, at least my Titan can get from 750 to 950 real fast now lol

VertigoOA

Banned
Aztecross has dropped the ball with every review this season. Wrong about Randy’s throwing Knife, wrong about crimson... Cool guy does the best reviews hands down, for both console and pc. Mtashed has a good grasp on pvp meta too since his reviews are playtests — proof is in the pudding... He’s and annoying sperg but you can trust guys like that sometimes.

Randy’s Throwing Knife is far more devastating than Mida ever was during Vanilla. I mean goddamn that thing is a fucking monster.

The Legend nightmare hunts are awesome. As are the 950 nightfalls.

You do want to discuss your loadout and builds with your team and the match game mod that increases elemental shield damage on enemies of not using the right affinity.... it’s how the game should be feel.

Game totally started to feel like og d1 at its hardest moments but even more challenging.

Having an actual challenge again is so goddamn rewarding. It’s just fun to overcome the challenge. Every time our fireteam took out the boss we rejoiced with “fuck you motherfucker!!!!”

good times

Last edited:

chozen

Last Wish is better than Vault of Glass. :)

VoG is definitely a nostalgia thing for me and definitely one of the best raids, but the Last Wish raid is just epic in every way possible IMHO. The scenery, the size and scope, the music, and Riven being one of my favorite encounters ever.

We can all argue about what the best raid is, but I think it's safe to say that the raid team over at Bungie is on their A+ game. All of the raids have been amazing and a lot of fun.

So far I feel like Kings Fall was their best raid in terms of overall presentation, length, encounter designs. LW being second.

VOG design from a gameplay standpoint was really good, but it wasn't really a looker, presentation overall is really weak.
Admittedly VOG did have the best loot of all raids imo, I just wish Atheon wasn't a recycled minotaur.

Also did Kings Fall have the most encounters, it feels like 8 encounters total? I personally like large raids.
It felt the most grand and the presentation was top notch, story wise it was really epic too.

GOS imo is the most beautiful raid, great music, great story connection, but again why are we recycling harpies and minotaurs as main bosses?

Raven117

Gold Member
To me Kings Fall and LW were simply unfun to me due to how exacting some of the actions required in the activieis had to be. It required near perfect execution.

VoG and WofM had more elements of free styling combat where you could still save it or shoot your way out. Also, a few stronger players could carry some weaker ones. I find that ultimately much more fun.

VertigoOA

Banned
Do you this game is worth keeping if I am never going to touch the multiplayer again?

huh? The entire game is multiplayer at all times. Do you mean pvp?

PS - gonna put a raid group together around 5:30 pm ET today. Im going in mostly blind and intend to also take in a group of fresh players as well. If anyone wants in send me a pm. Ps4

Last edited:

Vtecomega

Banned
huh? The entire game is multiplayer at all times. Do you mean pvp?

PS - gonna put a raid group together around 5:30 pm ET today. Im going in mostly blind and intend to also take in a group of fresh players as well. If anyone wants in send me a pm. Ps4

Wtf I thought this was the Modern warfare thread. My bad guys haha

I'm loving PVE and PVP in Destiny. Not so much in Modern Warfare....lol

Pinnacle grind is awful. Not enough places to get Pinnacle gear, the raid gives mostly energy weapons, for instance. Literally impossible to hit 960 by season's end (I mean actual gear score). And it's only 10 light levels while the artifact can get you to who knows what light level so... what's the point? I really can't tell. I don't totally get what they were thinking with this. I'm mostly going to be playing to finish exotic and pinnacle weapon quests because I'd like to have everything in prep for the next time the game is relevant again. Speaking of which Monte Carlo dropped on me in Gambit Prime today!

Dthomp

Pinnacle grind is awful. Not enough places to get Pinnacle gear, the raid gives mostly energy weapons, for instance. Literally impossible to hit 960 by season's end (I mean actual gear score). And it's only 10 light levels while the artifact can get you to who knows what light level so... what's the point? I really can't tell. I don't totally get what they were thinking with this. I'm mostly going to be playing to finish exotic and pinnacle weapon quests because I'd like to have everything in prep for the next time the game is relevant again. Speaking of which Monte Carlo dropped on me in Gambit Prime today!

Yeah Bungie fucked up the LL from 950-960. They basically created a "Forever 27" again, except it repeats for 10 straight levels. They didn't like people sharing raid checkpoints, but here we are for me I need a helmet on two of my characters and a chest on the last to hit 951 on each. That requires only the final raid boss on two of my characters, and 2nd or 3rd encounter on the 3rd. It makes me not want to run the raid and get 3 worthless drops because they will just be what I'm at. A better option would have been to go to 970-975 in pinnacle, and each pinnacle drops at +2 or so, that way activities aren't completely pointless since at least a +2 everywhere but one spot can still bump you up. IDK. Not to mention the community has grown a decent amount of members, but it feels like nobody is ever on :/

Yeah Bungie fucked up the LL from 950-960. They basically created a "Forever 27" again, except it repeats for 10 straight levels. They didn't like people sharing raid checkpoints, but here we are for me I need a helmet on two of my characters and a chest on the last to hit 951 on each. That requires only the final raid boss on two of my characters, and 2nd or 3rd encounter on the 3rd. It makes me not want to run the raid and get 3 worthless drops because they will just be what I'm at. A better option would have been to go to 970-975 in pinnacle, and each pinnacle drops at +2 or so, that way activities aren't completely pointless since at least a +2 everywhere but one spot can still bump you up. IDK. Not to mention the community has grown a decent amount of members, but it feels like nobody is ever on :/

I'm taking it on faith that a lot of what's wrong right now (the Vex activity is incredibly repetitive without rotating bosses or anything like that, even Reckoning has a rotation) has to do with doing this without Activision now and things will get better because though I have complaints there's a lot of neat new ideas. I'm still concerned by what 2020 will look like.

VertigoOA

Banned

Pretty sure the pinnacle grind to 999 is meant to last the whole year. It IS impossible to hit a gear score of 960 within the season. More sources should appear but still... I expect it to stay that way.

Your artifact resets after the season so legend and master difficulties will be impossible at the season start (not really but you know what I mean).

I like that “forever 29” is back. It actually encourages raid runs. People said they hated it then but it kept us running VoG every week multiple times. Even if I do think the power grind is mostly meaningless

I don’t have any opinion on vex offensive really. I mostly got everything I want from it but I am awaiting to see how it develops over the next few weeks when they actually change it up... whatever that will be. I forget when it drops on the roadmap. Is it November or today? Whatever... the dungeon and raid will keep me busy this week.

Got thru the first 3 encounters of the raid last night. Went in completely blind with a rookie team. I like it a lot so far.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
New cinematic upon startup

:messenger_open_mouth:

ps - I love Halloween time in destiny

:messenger_smiling_hearts:

pps - there’s a part of me that wants to wear a rahool mask to troll IRL trick or treaters... and Give them only blue jolly ranchers

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Climbing the tree in the tower ... it’s actually a mini jumping puzzle... for candy (there’s a cat up there too).

7-E336-AE1-5-F9-B-4-B74-BEDF-444-EFDA8-D1-FB.jpg

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

love this game :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Haunted Forest is great. It’s tough too. I don’t want to ruin any surprises for anyone who hasn’t played it before. Best version of infinite forest that’s for sure.

the masks can be friggin masterworked and have legit stat rolls and can be modded (and have exclusive haunted forest mods)

oh gawd there’s gonna be rahool masks in raids now lmfao... bungie, what have you done?! (To change masks go to ornaments)

edit:

just gave momentum control a run. It’s actually pretty good. For the first time in my life I got double sniper kills, twice... in one game. No radar. Instant respawns. Ridicukous ttk values.... would play again

Last edited:
I absolutely want the Skull themed sets for all three classes, like...now lol
Fell in love with them instantly

Also, Halloween event is awesome as always, had a lot of fun in the forest and searching for candies around the modes

Are there other ways to obtain Skull sets, aside from silver?

Currently grinding for the Bray Werewolf, looks crazy

Also, It's me, or the masks are unique for all three characters? Bought four of them with the hunter, then went to Eva with the titan, masks were not there anymore

Guess I'll have to pass some to my titan and warlock via archive

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Completing the dungeon unlocks purchase of replica fucking hive sword.... I MUST HAVE IT!

160$

Typhares

Well after 75 hours I think I am done playing regularly.
I've done all the campaigns and world quests. I managed to do the leviathan raid once which was fun.
But now it's too much grind to get anything done and I don't have enough time to invest in Destiny as I want to play other games (Luigi's mansion 3, link's awakening, Atelier Ryza, Death stranding..).
I'll try to find groups for the other raids as I really want to experience that content eventually.

Dthomp

Well after 75 hours I think I am done playing regularly.
I've done all the campaigns and world quests. I managed to do the leviathan raid once which was fun.
But now it's too much grind to get anything done and I don't have enough time to invest in Destiny as I want to play other games (Luigi's mansion 3, link's awakening, Atelier Ryza, Death stranding..).
I'll try to find groups for the other raids as I really want to experience that content eventually.

This is the unfortunate thing when it comes to Destiny. It basically requires it to be the only game one plays or they fall behind. It requires people to either have a steady group of 6 (Wish I did), or be fine digging thru LFG (Which I am not). In the long run, I'm not sure the FTP will matter, other FTP games tend to stick to a few things and are designed for brief sessions, or binge sessions. There isn't alot of this game designed around short bursts of play (I understand some do), it's built around a steady group and End game activities.

Walledhouse

Last night I hop on and chat with a friend who is just finishing some quest on Nessus.

“What do you want to do?”

We spent an actual hour in the tower picking up bounties and trying to figure out which of the staggering amount of activities had the highest priority. Because most quests need some super specific criteria; followed by some generic faction or weapon kill amount.

You can’t just jump into a strike and progress one person’s requirement and have the other waste his time because he didn’t complete some step first. Particularly trying to both get your requirements completed for a Forge weapon.

So after meticulously balancing our bounties and quests (regularly around the limit of 60~) - the third in our fireteam hops on.

(Tell you what though, we hit up Earth for Menagerie Treasure; then Nessus for a Drang, Forge Keys and Fallen kills. Then Dreaming City for Scorn kills; the weekly mission; some ascendant chests; and finally the actual Forge. Completing the Forge ticked off four or five bounties and quests each, including a Tribute Hall bounty. This meta-game of planning your day is why I play Destiny.)

VertigoOA

Banned
They need to tweak the endgame a bit for casual players.

it’s good the dungeon is on the director for instance but when you hit the soft cap on power level I can see solo players hitting a wall. Well there are a shit ton of quests etc... but I’ve done all that. So I guess there’s that

ifs one thing if crucible hooks you tho. I do the end game stuff, all of it... but I can duck around in the crucible for months working on builds and fucking around with all kind of weapons.

Keep master difficulty requiring a fireteam but there should be an option to do get some pinnacle gear outside of iron banner for casuals.

The altars of sorrow have rotating bosses daily and the lootchanges each day for each boss kill. Day one was the shotty, day 2 the snipe (and I’m annoyed I miss the chance to get it!!!).

Altars of sorrow was a Nice surprise. I also jumped into the dungeon solo and it’s a great, huge environment too!

this is the Dark Souls expansion. I’m starting to think it’s better than forsaken overall. The difficulty increase is very fucking welcomed. Master difficulty is awesome

Last edited:
The new dungeon is SUPER FUN, any other PC players at around my light level (965) who want to get Xenophage with me let me know, you gotta do the first so many steps on your own, just look them up they're easy, but the Dungeon part I need an actual fireteam and you will too! The gun is currently bugged but we should still grab it as they'll fix it soon enough.

bucyou

dunno if i got super lucky with the chocolate coins, but i ran the forest for a few hours and got enough coins for all masks, which let me get the 950 auto rifle. guess im done with the event

splattered

I'm currently sitting at 963 and have been there for a while... I think the grind beyond 950 is stupid. If you can raise up to 980 why not just make it so all the "powerful gear" become "pinnacle gear"? Once you hit the 950 level it is irritating to constantly get prime engrams that don't go beyond 950 and most of the rewards cap at 950. Makes it all feel halfway pointless.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
They’re adjusting the pinnacle grind this week. It won’t do much but I guess it’s something. The slow number crawl upwards is visually unappealing for most.... but next season is closer than we realize I think.

It’s clear to me they want the power grind to go on forever and be slow but it’s a bit too slow.

more importantly than the power grind tho... they need to add difficulty high tier levels to old content. I would like to chase different armor sets but the stat total sucks on all of them not iron banner or raid. So if stuff isn’t going to increase our power, then give the option to chase better quality armor.

I now more than ever would make a push for them to improve matchmaking for high level activities.

Nightmare hunts can indeed be difficult at Legend but they’re also simple enough where I don’t think you need comms for that like you would a raid. A “create and find lobby” option would work here as opposed to random matchmaking.

The werewolf grind was a bit much if farming coins on one character like I did. Otherwise just knock out the weekly bounties on multiple characters.

Wearing the mask during Altars of Sorrow is a good way to farm chocolate coins too. That’s how I mostly did it....

Altars is good. Better than Blind Well, Vex Offensive as a Escalation Protocol copycat. Still not as good as the original EP perhaps but it’s difficult to find groups that can effectively keep the timer going during boss phase.

You can get a chance at obtaining the dungeon’s pulse rifle from Eris’ weekly memory mission and heroic story.

Also, first time I remember playing the Zydron nightmare as it’s in the rotation this week. Tried to 2-man it on legend.... got bodied. You can get Eris’ fusion rifle from it and had no idea it even existed till last night...

Last edited:
It's a good fix tbh, only 4 pinnacle drops to level up now.

stat totals on armor are def a problem, letting us put any ornament on any armor is a good start but they need to fix that problem i'd agree.

too many high level activities adding matchmaking would result in such a clusterfuck is the thing, even the stuff that does allow it tends to go bad so often because of it. Like solo q'ing comp or tier 3 reckoning runs.

i can agree with nightmare hunts would be fine with matchmaking tho

you think so? I thought the werewolf grind was easy even just on one char tbh, especially if you do everything with a halloween mask on like i do

the problem with boss phase is people burn their heavy/super on boss instead of saving them for nightmares, every nightmare sacrificed is 10 seconds off the boss clock, that said I've been finding great groups for it randomly, which is a better state EP was in at launch even if it's a somewhat lesser activity, still it's better than something like vex offensive or blind well, if you ask me, just not ep level and certainly nowhere near menagerie

the dungeon is fantastic, btw

is it the fusion rifle you can get with an essence at the lectern?

Got my Xenophage, my Last Word, the Eris Morn mask and am now wanting to get Deathbringer when I next hop on.

Crisiscore

Neo Member
I've been playing mostly alone for a few weeks now and I'm having a blast. I dropped the game just after the redwar campaing years ago and i can`t believe what I was missing. The game is just that good, simple as that. I don`t remember being so hooked on a game.
Now I want to get company to do the group activities and I just submitted a request to join the clan.
Dthomp Dthomp Can you PM me the discord server?
By the way, how am I supposed to finish the haunted forest? I couldn't get pass the 6 branch.
My power is 926 and I've been using mostly the fine memorial machine gun and the braytech wolf.

Putting the call out for Destiny PC gamers in the clan...

Starting this reset I want to know if people are up for

1. Master Nightmare Hunts
2. Nightfall 980 for 100k
3, Raids
4. Reckoning Tier 3 runs
5. Any other activity you want to do

For the pinnacles I'm going to wait till Thursday when they get buffed to drop at +2 instead of +1, though.

VertigoOA

Banned
Why reckoning? Gambit armor?

not sure whatour pinnacle sources are outside of raids, banner and 100k nightfall (well haunted forest wave 9 also).

breaking news! 15th wish has appeared. First player about to hit 999. Dreaming city curse to end??

Oh shit ... lol

Last edited:
Why reckoning? Gambit armor?

not sure whatour pinnacle sources are outside of raids, banner and 100k nightfall (well haunted forest wave 9 also).

breaking news! 15th wish has appeared. First player about to hit 999. Dreaming city curse to end??

Oh shit ... lol

Reckoning Tier III rewards 70+ armor rolls.

Iron Banner is pinnacle, Master Nightmare Hunts are pinnacle, the new dungeon is pinnacle (I can lead anyone through this easy) there might be something I'm forgetting?

Putting the call out for Destiny PC gamers in the clan...

Starting this reset I want to know if people are up for

1. Master Nightmare Hunts
2. Nightfall 980 for 100k
3, Raids
4. Reckoning Tier 3 runs
5. Any other activity you want to do

For the pinnacles I'm going to wait till Thursday when they get buffed to drop at +2 instead of +1, though.

I'm down for pretty much all of them, needless to say. still need to get Reckoning Tier 2 done first thou. had it open but still had yet to finish it.

Top Bottom