• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Alpha Thread: Impressions from the wild [Code Begging=ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik2121

How long is the Alpha extended guys???

Dunno, it just keeps going...

For me, I think I've already seen and done pretty much all there's available, so this will be it until September (I'm not touching the Beta, I wanna go in as 'blind' as possible, and hopefully forget a bunch of stuff I saw on this Alpha).

Never played an MMO I'm guessing?

I have, but generally get burnt out on them after a month. FF14 was much more appealing to me because I could switch play styles on-the-fly which gave it a much more "open" feel.

I just think character classes are a relic of an old way of thinking and there are better systems out there.

fquick

Neo Member
I'm hunting around and nothing seems "Expert" to me.

I was hoping for total annihilation with high spawns everywhere. Ho hum.

I agree with everyone here. I would wait for the bundle. The only reason I have a PS4 is because of that Gamestop trade in promo over the weekend.

although sorry guys Black > White

Mik2121

It's 1am here so I'm quitting now. It was an amazing Alpha. Great job Bungie.

BqQ4vAMCMAA238M.jpg:orig

This is my last Destiny screenshot until release day.

SJS

I don't know what the "expert mode" thing is. I've been playing with no changes in the core game so far.

I've noticed server instability every now and then, but that's it.

I don't know what the "expert mode" thing is. I've been playing with no changes in the core game so far.

I've noticed server instability every now and then, but that's it.

That's what they meant by expert mode. I don't think people get that they didn't mean some massive world event

Gold_Loot

Hey guys a quick heads up for ya. If you want to hear Peter Dinklage speak with his robotic filter on, simply hold the ghost in your hand before he speaks and you can hear it. It sounds great!

Hey guys a quick heads up for ya. If you want to hear Peter Dinklage speak with his robotic filter on, simply hold the ghost in your hand before he speaks and you can hear it. It sounds great!

I hope some kind of filter is added to make it more robotic. My buddy was playing and thought the voice over was your character.

Boke1879

Yea I just got kicked from the servers. I know they were doing a stress test today so I don't know if this has something to do with me getting kicked or if the Alpha has now ended.

Nursezero

Aww servers went down T_T. Getting "attention: contacting servers". Then goes to error screen and shows error code: chicken

It's was fun! Thanks Bungie! I cannot wait till the Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom