• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Code Giveaway/Begging Thread

I just realized I can't do the Amazon trick because I don't have a credit card to confirm the payment method :(

Anyone wanna give a spare PS3 code for north America?

Minamu

I just checked my other email account and I even got a second code! That was one week after reservation though. Do you still need a code?
Nah, I went downtown and pre-ordered the game at Game and got my code. Can't activate it though but I guess that's on 17th?

T.O.P

Banned
I'll giveaway 2 extra PS4 codes and 1 for Xbone on the 17th (EU)

In the meantime you can add me on both PSN and Live if you want an extra co-op buddy

I still have one preorder code that hasn't yet been redeemed. The first group of three people that gets together and agrees on a platform and region will get it. All three members of the group will need to PM with a list that contains all the group members as well as the platform and region the group chose. You will receive your codes individually via PM on the date the platform's codes are released.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I still have one preorder code that hasn't yet been redeemed. The first group of three people that gets together and agrees on a platform and region will get it. All three members of the group will need to PM with a list that contains all the group members as well as the platform and region the group chose. You will receive your codes individually via PM on the date the platform's codes are released.

PS4 here.

I actually have my code but I got my friend super excited for Destiny and he's freaking out that all the retailers are telling him he's no longer eligible for a code.

Would really appreciate it if you understand I'm trying to do a solid for buddy here.

ProjectBerkley

Neo Member
I will have two Xbox One keys to give away.

First two people to PM me get the codes on the day I receive them.

EDIT: One has been claimed. I have one left to give away.

PS4 here.

I actually have my code but I got my friend super excited for Destiny and he's freaking out that all the retailers are telling him he's no longer eligible for a code.

Would really appreciate it if you understand I'm trying to do a solid for buddy here.

You realize that each code gives you three beta keys? If you already know that then you can count him as one of your group members, but you'll still need two more people.

zlatko

Banned
I have a PS4 code for pre ordering an extra copy to give.

I WANT to trade it for the pre-order code for Ultra SF4 to get the 5 alternate costumes on Xbox 360.

If anyone has that code and wants to swap PM me.

Consider banding together and finding a third to join my giveaway. Find my post further up on the page.

PS4 here.

I'm sure he would like it as much as us. Would this make us three?

I'm sure he would like it as much as us. Would this make us three?

The only reason I am waiting to make it official (yes that works and I will do it) is that I want to make sure he knows that he'll be getting three keys from the one code. If he already has two bonus ones then it is kind of pointless. I also need to know the region.

JimiNutz

Banned
If anyone has a spare X1 code (EU) I'd be very grateful.
Really want to see if I'm going to enjoy the game enough to either buy it for X1 or buy a PS4.

jtan

The only reason I am waiting to make it official (yes that works and I will do it) is that I want to make sure he knows that he'll be getting three keys from the one code. If he already has two bonus ones then it is kind of pointless. I also need to know the region.

Yeah, I agree. As much as I want it, the other person should have 2 extra available and someone else who doesn't have access to one is better off getting it.

Gave away my Alpha code but would like to try out the BETA. PS4, Australia, if that makes a difference. Although I have a US account also, so either would be absolutely fantastic.

Thanks lads, most appreciated.

Bessy67

If anyone has a spare X1 code (EU) I'd be very grateful.
Really want to see if I'm going to enjoy the game enough to either buy it for X1 or buy a PS4.
I'm pretty sure that everyone who signed up for the beta gets 3 codes (on the platform selection website it said it was so you can play with a fireteam), so there will probably be a lot of codes to go around.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.

Oh, I did not know. I'm on PS4 and bungie.net says wait till the 17th. But thanks anyway. I guess I'll chance it and hope he gets in.

What a weird way to go about this, Bungie. >_>

DIRTY-D

I got a ton of Orcs Must Die Unleashed Beta codes for PC. I am willing to throw 3 out for just 1 Destiny Beta Code for PS4.

PM for the hook up.

Top Bottom