• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Thread: Moon wizards make Pet Sounds with space magic in a bottle

What is your favorite class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to question you here, 10x cooler? or 10x sexier?

ibtHXtAH5RGzj0.gif

Solar is #2Hot4Me

ElRenoRaven

I can't wait to own all of these Warlocks in denial.

http://destinynews.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-19-at-4.32.21-PM.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yup you keep dreaming there. Warlocks will rule the world of Destiny. Just you wait and see.

Came here to ask this, are they just related to grimoire score?

Also, what number are we at? Last one I got was #17.

One of the Bungie guys (cant remember his name) was on Guardian Radio and was asked about those cards. He said something along the lines of "oh, those won't be revealed for a while. we have something special planned for those."

bombshell

yeah updated my post and figured it out the beta link on the front page goes to a "code redemption" page and not the "redeemed codes" page there doesnt seem to be any link to the "redeedmed codes" page on the front page or any of its menus, or in your profile page. Like the linked article suggest and the Bungie beta FAQ suggest. I had to find this correct link further on in the Beta FAQ. They could makes this easier.

On the profile page, there's a menu in the top where Redeemed Codes is one of the options, takes you to that page :)

jesu

yeah updated my post and figured it out the beta link on the front page goes to a "code redemption" page and not the "redeemed codes" page there doesnt seem to be any link to the "redeedmed codes" page on the front page or any of its menus, or in your profile page. Like the linked article suggest and the Bungie beta FAQ suggest. I had to find this correct link further on in the Beta FAQ. They could makes this easier.

Once you click on your profile it's at the top of every page

fafb5242c4bb908130d0ba53c5d789ba.png

Trouble

Banned
Have yall seen people wear trench coats in real life? It's right up there with the fedora in terms of dorkiness. You can't deny that truth.

The Destiny trench coats look way cooler than irl trench coats, admittedly.

That's crazy talk. Cool haxxor types wear da trench cotes.

ydsP49S.jpg

Flipyap

Have yall seen people wear trench coats in real life? It's right up there with the fedora in terms of dorkiness. You can't deny that truth.

The Destiny trench coats look way cooler than irl trench coats, admittedly.
Have you seen people wear tiny, hooded "quarter capes" in real life? ... probably not, because that shit could win the Dorkiness World Championship.
Wearing fur collars on top of heavy armor to keep your space helmet warm would be a pretty solid runner-up.

everythingwasdorky.jpg

xewind

I did choose codes for both PS4 and PS3. Giving the PS3 ones to two friends that will be getting the PS4 bundle when it releases. Now the wait for July 17 begins.....

DrkSage

Hunters for life. Warlocks can go and play Harry Potter with the moon wizards.
joking, warlocks are cool, but not hunter cool :p

Milennia

Im in 100%, gonna give me something to do in this down time with WoW currently lol.

i usually play mage, but i guess warlock will do.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This reminds me of Pokemon threads when people just argue about which Pokemon are the coolest for pages and pages and pages.

Have you seen people wear tiny, hooded "quarter capes" in real life? ... probably not, because that shit could win the Dorkiness World Championship.
Wearing fur collars on top of heavy armor to keep your space helmet warm would be a pretty solid runner-up.

everythingwasdorky.jpg
lol, very true. Thankfully they are optional and purely cosmetic (or were in the Alpha, at least).

SnakeEyes

Banned
Oh okay. Which class is the best?
Hunter.

Why?
Because I said so.
Dax, we've discussed this already. The answer is clearly Warlock.
Even the Poll agrees.

Also, I go to sleep for 6hrs and this thread's already at 21 pages?! Fuck you guys. Seriously :p

Dax, we've discussed this already. The answer is clearly Warlock.
Even the Poll agrees.

Also, I go to sleep for 6hrs and this thread's already at 21 pages?! Fuck you guys. Seriously :p

Yeah buddy. And I'm already 4th on the wall of shame. Let's keep this pace all the way to September.

Valkyra

Banned
I'll pick a side after beta, it will be my first time playing anything other than a Hunter. So this beta will be 100% dedicated to Warlock, they better impress because knife throw head shots were very satisfying in PvE and PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom