• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Thread: Moon wizards make Pet Sounds with space magic in a bottle

What is your favorite class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

majik13

On the profile page, there's a menu in the top where Redeemed Codes is one of the options, takes you to that page :)

ah a seperate link/menu on the profile page I see it now. I thought it would be in the actual profile window, or some link on the front page. anyways i se it now. A bit hidden.

KOMBAT

Neo Member
Thanks for the OP Dax
instant sub
PS4 on the 17th done on bungie..im so ready
just think about it.. literally this time next week we should be blam blaming each other in the Beta
1404691439349.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna be playing the beta on XB1, and it'd be cool to connect with folks who plan on doing the same. If yall wanna add me now, we can play BF4 or Titanfall together, and become BFFs and then continue on in the beta. My gamertag = kittens dx. Shoot me a message so I know you're from GAF.

I really want to know if my beta emblem will transfer from PS3 to PS4. I mean, it'll be the same PSN account. It's just that I got a beta code for preordering the Destiny/PS4 combo, so obviously I don't have a PS4 yet. It would be a shame if it didn't transfer over, because I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this.

D i Z

I was actually really impressed during Alpha. I expected it to be damn near unplayable for the first day or so, having had experience with early access to games before. I didn't have a single disconnect or hiccup.

Beta is going to be way bigger, but I've got faith in their servers now.

I was impressed as well. Although a few members of my fireteam did have a few disconnects here and there. We chalked it up to personal connections more than anything else.

SnakeEyes

Banned
It's Hunter. I'm a woman, therefore I'm right.
No, women are only right because men give up when it comes to arguing with a woman for peace and quiet :p

Hall of shame for the alpha withdrawal thread:

COKzFfbl.png
I REGRET NOTHING!!

Also, I'm getting the same message on Bungie.net - I have to pick PS4 Europe for my code and I'm getting the "Come back later" box.
Great idea for Bungie to give you 3 download keys though!

Onikaan

I'm really sorry if this has been answered. No hurty.

So I just got my email to select a platform and it says...
Platform selection for the Beta is now available! Each code will grant you 3 download keys, enough to field a full Fireteam on the console of your choosing!

Can someone just confirm what this means so I don't make a silly mistake here. I have two other codes to give to friends or?

Just pre-ordered on ps store.
How long should I give it for the beta code before I bitch?

Forever, since if you preordered directly on PSN, you won't get a code for the Bungie site. Just a download key code either through e-mail or directly through PSN message on the 17th.

Jabraham

I dont like how hyped I am for this game. I didnt play the alpha the game is what, 1 or 2 months away and the beta is a week away. This game better be good.

I only played Warlock in the Alpha and will probably stick with that in the Beta. I'll leave the other classes alone until the game launches and use those as secondaries.

fade_

I played Warlock in the Alpha, debating whether to start with Titan or Hunter for beta. Will want to get through all of them before retail to make my final decision.

Fools, I gaze upon thee as much in amusement as in pity. You cast your ballots and quarrel among thyselves, yet it is for naught. For this great concours has been long decided.

Thou who have found solace in the Warlock have done so under the guise of free will; however, thou have been deluded. As the representative of the novice Guardian, those who becometh Warlocks do so predominantly on whim. For thou have been seduced by supernatural wonders so far beyond thine understanding.

Titans, thou similarly disgust me so. For thou hast taken pity upon an underdog; thou have not truly pledged thine allegiance to such a mighty warrior. You are unworthy.

In the midst of this, the Hunter lies in wait. She watches from afar, her neverending gaze fixated on the quarrel. She need not concern herself with lowly things, for atop her lofty perch she symbolizes perhaps the most purest of truths: "Victory already belongs to me."

You see, Guardians, when thouest Brave the steps of the Legendary Vault of Glass, thou are likely to find in your midst a peculiar, unavoidable truth; commonness. Titans shall be reigned in for brute force, while the divine powers of the Warlock are harnessed for support. Oh yes, my friends, Warlocks and Titans will be aplenty.

Yet, there shall that lone Hunter stand - a sniper in her hand and her neverending gaze once again fixed forward - and she will emerge the heroine. The unsung champion; a Chariot of Fire. Her rarity will encapsulate the fierceness of a young maiden hand-blessed by the Traveler's Light. Her presence ever felt as her comrades fall before her. My fellow Guardians, when the Hunter is on her perch, she is untouchable. And it is beautiful.

Especially if you have a rear-view.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
has it been noted that you can now select region and platform? from the profile page select redeemed codes.

"Destiny Beta Platform selection for the Beta is now available! Each code will grant you 3 download keys, enough to field a full Fireteam on the console of your choosing! Need help? Click Here!

Go"

Don't care about race, only about class.

(When I was making my character, my GF was by me and was pretty much trying to recreate my face) sooooo...human. Although I'm not opposed to trying out another race.

But goddamn Warlock is DIETY UNRIVALED.

That force push...it disintegrates my enemies.

Fools, I gaze upon thee as much in amusement as in pity. You cast your ballots and quarrel among thyselves, yet it is for naught. For this great concours has been long decided.

Thou who have found solace in the Warlock have done so under the guise of free will; however, thou have been deluded. As the representative of the novice Guardian, those who becometh Warlocks do so predominantly on whim. For thou have been seduced by supernatural wonders so far beyond thine understanding.

Titans, thou similarly disgust me so. For thou hast taken pity upon an underdog; thou have not truly pledged thine allegiance to such a mighty warrior. You are unworthy.

In the midst of this, the Hunter lies in wait. She watches from afar, her neverending gaze fixated on the quarrel. She need not concern herself with lowly things, for atop her lofty perch she symbolizes perhaps the most purest of truths: "Victory already belongs to me."

You see, Guardians, when thouest Brave the steps of the Legendary Vault of Glass, thou are likely to find in your midst a peculiar, unavoidable truth; commonness. Titans shall be reigned in for brute force, while the divine powers of the Warlock are harnessed for support. Oh yes, my friends, Warlocks and Titans will be aplenty.

Yet, there shall that lone Hunter stand - a sniper in her hand and her neverending gaze once again fixed forward - and she will emerge the heroine. The unsung champion; a Chariot of Fire. Her rarity will encapsulate the fierceness of a young maiden hand-blessed by the Traveler's Light. Her presence ever felt as her comrades fall before her. My fellow Guardians, when the Hunter is on her perch, she is untouchable. And it is beautiful.

Especially if you have a rear-view.

workaholics-no.gif

Warlock all day.

Neverwas

Since we have this class war going full steam, what about race? My favorite so far is Awoken.

i'm digging the Awoken as well. i don't have screen shots, but my character had a fairly dark complexion with bright, glowing orange eyes. looked pretty great on the Tower.

You mere mortals may deny it now, but take heed in the prophecy. After a while, everyone will be running Warlocks and Titans. Hunters will be a rare, and beautiful, breed.

zlatko

Banned
Going to play some Titan and hunter in the beta just to see how it feels to be sub warlock.

Before Destiny Alpha Me: WARLOCK DA SHIZ. F'YA!

During Destiny Alpha: Wtf...Warlock be lame.

*Plays Titan and Hunter*

DAT TITAN SMASH SWAG. DAT WAIST COAST HANGY ARMOR SWAG. /swoon

Going Titan all the way now, and will make a lock as my secondary once I hit max just so I can have options for the Crucible and raids.

Hunter does not interest me at the moment. They'd have to have some super sick end game gear for me to jump from the Titan and lock ship I'm on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom