• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Thread: Moon wizards make Pet Sounds with space magic in a bottle

What is your favorite class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a particular reason why this game is loved? I didn't play the Alpha so I'm out of the loop.

fun.jpg

Just one more week, friends!

I loved my Awoken Hunter that I played during the Alpha but I think I'm going to go with an Awoken or Exo Warlock for the Beta. Depending on what the cap is and how much exploring can be done after that is hit, I might create a Titan character as well to get a feel for how they play. I'll definitely be playing Hunter as my initial main character come September though.

If they do decide to drop us in Old Russia again, I hope that some of those area that were blocked by this black "smoke" barrier are opened up and we can check out more of the area; unless of course they start us out at high enough levels where we can take on some of those stronger mobs that acted as natural exploration barriers in the Alpha.

As far as clans go, maybe split DestinyGAF clans up regionally might offer a simple way to break stuff up? DestinyGAF[USA], DestinyGAF[UK], DestinyGAF[AUS], etc...

Man, if I was alive in 1000 years from now, I'd be all over the blue ladies!

giphy.gif

Kyoufu

Hunter is the least fun class to play in Alpha/Beta because it lacks an AoE Super.

There will be times when 3+ enemies are gunning you down and you need to blow your load and wipe them out together. Can Hunter do that? NOPE.

Hunter will shine with Arc Blade Super but that's at level 15 I think.

Gaz_RB

I'm hoping this game turns out great, but I don't know if they can make the entire experience as fun. The Alpha might of been the best parts.

Well considering how content light the alpha was, that would not bode well for the rest of the game. There was one tiny story mission, a longer strike mission, free roam in a small area, and 2 PVP maps. I don't think the Alpha was the best parts, just the early parts.

Thought i would ask in case there has been a definitive answer but i am quite sure Australia would be getting the european codes since we are more closely tied to their store?

Kyoufu

Thought i would ask in case there has been a definitive answer but i am quite sure Australia would be getting the european codes since we are more closely tied to their store?

You get whichever region you choose, then you go to that region's store and redeem the code.

Hunter is the least fun class to play in Alpha/Beta because it lacks an AoE Super.

There will be times when 3+ enemies are gunning you down and you need to blow your load and wipe them out together. Can Hunter do that? NOPE.

Hunter will shine with Arc Blade Super but that's at level 15 I think.

A good Hunter knows not to get overwhelmed. You keep moving and sacrifice your teammates if you have to.

Then you get into your busted swag ship and fly back to the Tower with your feet kicked up on the dash. Gotta go dance.

Then you hit the frontier to find alien scum and collect your spoils before doing all this again.

#HunterLyfe

Daimos

Neo Member

From Bungie's FAQ:

Bungie said:
For everybody else, select Europe as your region. And yes, we know Australia isn’t a part of Europe. Select Europe anyway. Love, Bungie.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yes, Aus/NZ are based out of the UK parent store. That's why we can import EU/UK PS games and the DLC codes work normally through our Aus/NZ stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom