• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Thread: Moon wizards make Pet Sounds with space magic in a bottle

What is your favorite class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3DShovel

C'MON SERVER DON'T STOP ME FROM GOING TO THE TOWER I JUST RUSHED TO GET MY 2K GLIMMER.

Also, there's an item that allows you to get glimmer after killing a Fallen enemy. Easiest way to get gold. Just got 200 in just a few minutes.

EDIT: Just got my cloak. :D

Pyccko

SHOTS FIRED

h2pselb.jpg

are they automatically added when they enter your instance?

Nope you would think atleast in the strike mission you would automaticly be in a fire team so you can actually communicate but nope bungie doesn't seem to want people to communicate.

It's even worse in the crucible it's really mind boggling they want to call this a social experience you you can't talk to anyone .

Gaz_RB

Damn I love playing with a full GAF team and dominating. Shoutout to everyone I've played with, you guys made the beta rock so far.

Does anyone know if we are playing on p2p in the crucible or is it in dedicated servers? The reason I ask is it doesn't feel like dedicated servers at all to me lots of latency well unless I'm playing on west coast servers that.

Jarmel

Banned
The warlock seems to have the best special. I love my golden gun but the warlock basicly has a free rocket launcher. The area of affect needs nerfed you should atleast be able to jump away from it.

Yea pretty much, it's a better version of the Titan special. That said, they also get the worst jump ability.

GolazoDan

I feel like a dummy, how do I play with GAF guys? I'm in the group and regional clan. I'm actually not seeing clan tags either so I may have been playing already and just never realised it, ha.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Did the prologue/tutorial and the first story missions. (PS3)

Guess I'm getting a PS4 once it comes out.

Cause it's gooooooooooood.

Altima

What can I carry to the full game ? Except those legendary from Iron Banner.

Can I carry reputation, gun, equipment, Or other iron banner item ?

DNAbro

What can I carry to the full game ? Except those legendary from Iron Banner.

Can I carry reputation, gun, equipment, Or other iron banner item ?

where are people getting that info that legendary weapons from banner will carry over? I haven't seen anything about that.

blamite

Damn, I'm like 200 Glimmer away from being able to buy the IB Warlock bond, with no time left to get more. Guess I'm waiting 'till tomorrow then.

Also, as demonstrated by the cape posted above, the flavor text in this game is fucking amazing. Whoever wrote it deserves several raises.

Oh, and are people saying the IB stuff bought during the beta will carry over to the full game? Where did Bungie confirm this, exactly? Their Twitter doesn't mention it, and neither does the BWU where the even was announced. Can I get a source?

Mindman

Did they make any improvements to the lack of loot from the alpha? Is there more of a reason to explore those dark empty corridors now?

Gaz_RB

I feel like a dummy, how do I play with GAF guys? I'm in the group and regional clan. I'm actually not seeing clan tags either so I may have been playing already and just never realised it, ha.

Like this!

Hi, I'm looking for people to play with, my PSN is Gaz_RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom