• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny House of Wolves Reveal Thread

shanafan

The Day 7 bounty on the Moon, in Anchor of Light, the chest spawned on top of that railway that stretches across the zone. How the heck do you get up there? I am a Warlock.

lunlunqq

The Day 7 bounty on the Moon, in Archer's Line, the chest spawned on top of that railway that stretches across the zone. How the heck do you get up there? I am a Warlock.

At either end of the rail, there are structures from which you can jump onto the rails themselves.

Phantasy Star

Neo Member
The Day 7 bounty on the Moon, in Anchor of Light, the chest spawned on top of that railway that stretches across the zone. How the heck do you get up there? I am a Warlock.

Do you mean Archer's Line? If yes, the easiest way is to jump up off of the 'globe' type thing on the ground next to the patrol beacon down near the path to Anchor of Light - "the right side" of the zone if you face from where you first spawn on the moon.

shanafan

At either end of the rail, there are structures from which you can jump onto the rails themselves.

Do you mean Archer's Line? If yes, the easiest way is to jump up off of the 'globe' type thing on the ground next to the patrol beacon down near the path to Anchor of Light - "the right side" of the zone if you face from where you first spawn on the moon.

Thanks, I can give it a try later. Sorry for the mixup on the zone, I kept editing my post with both names, lol. Wasn't exactly sure!

purg3

slept with Malkin
I haven't been following this very closely but I'm jumping back in with HoW. What is this key thing that everyone is talking about? What does it do and how do you get them?

I haven't been following this very closely but I'm jumping back in with HoW. What is this key thing that everyone is talking about? What does it do and how do you get them?
Basically, there is a public event that gives you access to a chest for a limited time. People are zoning out and back in to get the cheat multiple times within the time limit. The key gives you another chance at the prison of elders end chest so you can do PoE multiple times on the reset. At least, that's what I gathered on reddit the other day.

pizzacat

Banned
There has been this event going on for this week (think of like the Warsat events in patrols), aget said event you have 1:30 to get to a treasure chest and there you have a chance for a key for another treasure chest in the Prison of Elders in the DLC

StillEdge

I'm pumped to get back into Destiny I took a break from it during the Crota expansion. I'm stuck at work wearing my destiny shirt from E3, but have the next three days off so pumped.

I got zero treasure keys :(

Top Bottom