• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
jpXFAYo.jpg

Thought I was done with this game until the DLC but I guess the new update has done exactly what it set out to do; get me playing again tonight.

Just checking. I know the vendors now sell materials but exactly many materials do you get for 10 marks?

Sorry to see Suros getting nerfed buy so, so happy that my Thorn is back baby!
20 mats for 10 marks.

Midas

No daily event package? I don't care about shards since I raid weeks but it was an easy 5k XP picking up that package.

Yeah, what's up with this? Was it even addressed by Bungie? I have 12 of them at the postmaster though. Not sure if I should save them, might be gone whenever. I saved them for new raid gear / exotics.

Schwabe

lol templar in our raid is dodging the relic blasts, randomly teleporting and throwing up detain fields every 30 seconds

sadly, that bug is not new :-/ before pushing him down was hip, my group had this happen a lot of the times. we went to orbit and startet the encounter again until it did'nt happen again ... i posted at bungie.net about it on October 23rd ... but someone unknown like me never get heard :-/

E92 M3

With Solar burn, Bungie is finally understanding that making us feel powerful is the key to longevity.

Also, what is this sword of crota public event?

Jinjo

For those who signed up yesterday, just a friendly reminder :)

Details Below:

Where: Vault of Glass - Hard Mode
When: Tuesday, December 2nd
Time: 3:30PM (15:30) EST | 12:30PM PST | 2:30PM (14:30) CST | 8:30PM (20:30) GMT

1. Noomi85 - hunter - level 30 (confirmed)
2. Agent_Tiro - hunter - level 30
3. Hzoltan969 - titan - level 30
4. Macello - titan - level 30
5. Appletz - titan - level 29
6. JinjoNL - warlock - level 29

Alt/Backup:
1. greyblade - titan - level 30 (stand in, 4PM)

Will send out friend/party chat invite when I get home from work around 3:15PM :) See you all there, be ready for some templar ownage lol.

Nice, I'll be there! Got my Warlock to level 29 easy yesterday, even before the patch hit lol. Will bring my Ballarhorn. Actually looking forward to Templar legit. Gonna be my first hard raid at 29. Always ran it with my lv30 Titan before.

Also, I will be running Nightfalls the hour or two before that so if anyone is up for it, feel free to send me an invite/FR.

Just to make sure that's 09:30pm GMT+1 (mainland europe) right?

spyder_ur

3 Nightfalls and weeklies down - so easy. Sadly I popped nothing but Coins, a Bad Seed down, and a Legendary engram. Happily that legendary turned into Thunderlord. How is it?

Samus4145

Going through the portal at Atheon and winding up at an empty Mars or Venus instead of exiting still happens. At least they took care of some of the bugs...

Pickman

Holy mother of god... Solar Burn.

VoC, Ice Breaker, and when it gets hairy, I can finally swap exotics and try out my previously useless maxxed SGA.

i think i'll do this later. maybe after i've leveled up the only weapon that's doing anything - a 77 wizard i had sitting in my vault.

mythoclast burns through ammo too quickly and is wasting an exotic slot i could be using on gjallarhorn or icebreaker. enemies taking too long to die and since it's close quarters with lightswitch i keep getting meleed between reloads.

void burn on this strike was a million times easier. atheon's epilogue ripped everything apart with enough ammo to do it two times over, and then my void rocket launcher and praedyth's revenge took care of the rest.

hydruxo

i think i'll do this later. maybe after i've leveled up the only weapon that's doing anything - a 77 wizard i had sitting in my vault.

mythoclast burns through ammo too quickly and is wasting an exotic slot i could be using on gjallarhorn or icebreaker. enemies taking too long to die and since it's close quarters with lightswitch i keep getting meleed between reloads.

void burn on this strike was a million times easier. atheon's epilogue ripped everything apart with enough ammo to do it two times over, and then my void rocket launcher and praedyth's revenge took care of the rest.

Mythoclast is great for PvE now, even without solar burn

DjRalford

I didn't think any raid weapons were classed as exotic?

JambiBum

When people are saying that they are doing more than one NF is that with more than one character or is there a way to repeat it on the same character?

ocean

Banned
I'll run the numbers some day but I'm 100% something is up with the Mythoclast and ammo drops. When using it I just don't see enough primary ammo drop. It doesn't happen with any other primary; running out without Juggler modifier just never happens. Unless you use the Mythoclast.

Could it have something to do with it being a fusion rifle and the game giving you green ammo to compensate? I don't even know.

Ambitious

Let's try this again. UK-GAF, where are you?

Looking for five Europeans to attempt the new raid completely blind on Friday 12th

With the release of the DLC being so close now, I'd like to find a raid group in advance that would try it 100% blind with me.

However, I won't be at home next week until Friday. So, my first opportunity for the raid would be Friday evening. That's 19pm CET or later (UTC +1). I'm hoping to find five other players who are either willing to wait until Friday and avoid all spoilers, or like me, can't play earlier anyway.

Of course you don't have to be European, but 19pm here is between 10am and 1pm in the US, so presumably most of you will be at work then.

void666

Banned
I'll run the numbers some day but I'm 100% something is up with the Mythoclast and ammo drops. When using it I just don't see enough primary ammo drop. It doesn't happen with any other primary; running out without Juggler modifier just never happens. Unless you use the Mythoclast.

Could it have something to do with it being a fusion rifle and the game giving you green pammo to compensate? I don't even know.

Did daily yesterday and nightfall today with the vex and had no trouble finding ammo.
Pre-patch i'd run out of ammo all the time.

"Nobody wins a war without intelligence. Then again, the Fallen have gotten pretty far without any."

:lol never thought the writing in this game would make me genuinely laugh.

X-Frame

Wow! Did you make that? Thanks! I wonder if they will have higher level weekly events (with a new schedule) for folks that have the DLC?

No, haha. I found it on the Destiny sub-reddit just when I was about to respond to you, so it was perfect.

If only the same thing could be made for Xur, but he is not random or on a cycle and seems to be decided by Bungie.

Zakalwe

Banned
Sigh. Oh well. Nothing surprises me in this game anymore.

No. If you didn't log out then your head is still on fire from the week before.

You need to log out to reset it. Your head will no longer be glowing and you can earn the rewards for the new week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom