• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

I know they made nightfalls more difficult to solo, but how about the 28 weekly, that should be easy enough to solo in under 30min, no?

Ugh, just had to do the Prevent Vex Sacrifices public event solo, and it nearly became impossible because none of the bastards would drop any primary ammo.

This is the cycle:

4tJEKOy.png

Next week should be piss easy too then. I'm coming for you Valus.

Edit: I also like how it basically goes from fairly easy to 'fuck this shit'.

CREMSteve

I'm genuinely curious how they're going to handle the DLC strikes. Clearly they can't put them into the Weekly/Nightfall rotation because not everyone will have purchased them.

Deku Tree

I'm genuinely curious how they're going to handle the DLC strikes. Clearly they can't put them into the Weekly/Nightfall rotation because not everyone will have purchased them.

If you have the DLC you only have access to a level 30 version of weekly activities that includes the DLC strike in the rotation. If you don't have the DLC then you keep the same old level 28 rotation.

EDIT: Just a guess. I have no idea.

Ambitious

Totally down for this. I'm in France and will also be busy during the week. a_javierp on PS4! I'll spend this week upgrading some more weapons so I can come prepared :)

Nice. Just sent you a friend request.

Me and Mr-Stephen (I'm assuming lol) might be up for it. We kinda lost our old Vault-group. Add JinjoNL on PSN. Would be nice to run it first time with an all-30 group.

You're already in my friend list. I think we played (at least one part of) the raid on Saturday or so. Anyway, that makes four of us:

Crota's End (Blind), Friday 12th
1. Ambitious
2. ocean
3. Jinjo
4. Mr-Stephen (maybe)

Pickman

Seems to hold true so far. I'm really hoping for a Solar burn Ta'aurc strike though. That one should be bullshit lol. Archon Priest solar should be fun too, but that's covered by the all-burn one.

You're out of your goddamned mind. All of Ta'aurc's damage is Solar based. That minigun would gib you in under a second.

CLBridges

Completed hard raid and Templar is actually a little challenging without the push lol, I had fun though. Ended up with 2 Fatebringers, another Timepiece, Epilogue and sparrow. Already have all the raid stuff I want so pretty much just running it this week for the chance at exotics. Bring on The Dark Below!

Oh geez. Vision is going to make this nighfall a breeze. Did Live recover from the attacks last night? Those lizard guys completely got in the way at my final attempt of the week at mythoclast. I had Atheons checkpoint ready to go.

Ambitious

Completed hard raid and Templar is actually a little challenging without the push lol, I had fun though. Ended up with 2 Fatebringers, another Timepiece, Epilogue and sparrow. Already have all the raid stuff I want so pretty much just running it this week for the chance at exotics. Bring on The Dark Below!

Just a little? I was actually about to ask about the difficulty. Never did it legit on hard.

noomi

You're already in my friend list. I think we played (at least one part of) the raid on Saturday or so. Anyway, that makes four of us:

1. Ambitious
2. ocean
3. Jinjo
4. Mr-Stephen (maybe)

Would love love to join, depends what time though. I work until 3PM EST, home at 3:30EST.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Weapons of Light + Ice Breaker = 10,400 Damage per shot, 6+ shots, a whopping 60K+ damage barrage in under 10 seconds lol

Sekiron died in under a monute

WipedOut

Oh geez. Vision is going to make this nighfall a breeze. Did Live recover from the attacks last night? Those lizard guys completely got in the way at my final attempt of the week at mythoclast. I had Atheons checkpoint ready to go.

Tell me about it. I had the gatekeeper + Atheon checkpoint to finish up on Hard and was hoping to jump on last night. Nope, nada, was so pissed that I even forgot to do the daily.

Hzoltan69

1. Ambitious
2. ocean
3. Jinjo
4. Mr-Stephen (maybe)

Sign me up, Scottie! :)

Jinjo

Would love love to join, depends what time though. I work until 3PM EST, home at 3:30EST.

I was about to post a similar question (Blind raid, Friday or Saturday), so I'd be definitely down for this... except it's a little early for me. If we could start around 21:00 CET, that would be perfect.

Offcourse I'm not the one that makes the call, but those times would be too late for me to start. 7pm GMT would be perfect. I have to work the next day during the day so I only have about 3,5-4 hours of solid playtime starting from 7pm GMT. It's fine for me to start later, but that won't give us a lot of time to make progress. Definitely hoping to continue it with the same team the evening after.

And I see now Ambitious, you're ps_flocki. Definitely have you in my list. Different GAF name had me mixed up hah.

Hzoltan69

Offcourse I'm not the one that makes the call, but those times would be too late for me to start. 7pm GMT would be perfect. I have to work the next day during the day so I only have about 3,5-4 hours of solid playtime starting from 7pm GMT. It's fine for me to start later, but that won't give us a lot of time to make progress. Definitely hoping to continue it with the same team the evening after.

And I see now Ambitious, you're ps_flocki. Definitely have you in my list. Different GAF name had me mixed up hah.

7pm GMT sounds fine. It is just an hour earlier than what I proposed - I will be able to manage that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom