• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for a flawless raid attempt?

We have 3 ready to go.

Was meant to do it with Duebrithil again, but he started without us :-/

01: MandrakeUK
02: friend
03: friend
04: OPEN
05: OPEN
06: OPEN

Add me if interested,

PSN: MandrakeUK

Sorry about that, we set up an impromptu team this afternoon and didn't want to leave them hanging. But all is resolved now :)

I am actually optimistic for a patch with some feature set/QoL stuff like that to come eventually, but sadly I'd predict after the 2nd DLC.

I can see this happening.

My Destiny hope as far as content release and interaction between Bungie and the community is that if Bungie can do even half of what Arenanet does with Guild Wars 2 then they have hit one out of the ball park.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i imagine it's high on the list from the community, but whether they see it as necessary is another matter.

sure you can hop in next game
sorry got caught up putting on a hawkmoon clinic in rumble
B3pTARkCYAAt8KZ.jpg:large

i'll join as soon as the one you're in now ends :)
I can see this happening.

My Destiny hope as far as content release and interaction between Bungie and the community is that if Bungie can do even half of what Arenanet does with Guild Wars 2 then they have hit one out of the ball park.
:D

There are no private matches yet. obviously people care about these things but for the moment the answer is as simple as that. Sorry you feel you were ignored.

Thank you for the replies ... It is disappointing to see they skimmed on a lot of things I would expect from a AAA fps especially when it's Bungie. Halo was rich with options and letting gamers play as they like. I hope they add these features but I have not heard them talk about any of this stuff which makes me think they don't plan on it :(

rNilla

Thanks for the invites peeps but I'm on a PS TV until tomorrow so LOL @ PVP. Gotta go anyway. Thanks for nothing PSN messaging.

Thank you for the replies ... It is disappointing to see they skimmed on a lot of things I would expect from a AAA fps especially when it's Bungie. Halo was rich with options and letting gamers play as they like. I hope they add these features but I have not heard them talk about any of this stuff which makes me think they don't plan on it :(

Looking at the game after its release and the hype dying down. I honestly believe they should have pushed the release of Destiny to early 2015. There are a lot of gaps in the game that makes it feel as though they did not have enough time to put it together in a tight package.

Story, PVP, some of the mechanics with items. It just feels a tad rushed or in better words it wasn't left in the oven long enough to cook. Hopefully with these growing pains and the community balancing out after the games release Bungie and Activision will have a better idea of how releases and content will work.

Destiny was a huge undertaking. Name a game that has come out with this much ambition that was flawless out the gate? To make the situation even more crazy there was a fever high anticipation over this release.

When World of Warcraft first came out it was big, but I don't recall it being as epic as Destiny's release when it comes to hype trains and feverish masses lining up to play.

Look at what happened with FF 14. We could have definitely had that situation on our hands, as gamers we are lucky this was not the case.

I believe with what I see Bungie doing focusing on the story focus with this upcoming DLC that they will focus on PVP and the mechanics that make it great. It is too much of an undertaking to attempt to fix everything that players see wrong with the game at once. Focused work towards singular goals will provide a much better experience all around. Unfortunately when this approach is taken the developers of course will rank what they want to work on and gamers wanting certain things done immediately might not feel that their needs or desires for what Destiny is becoming will be met in a timely manner.

That feel when your team loses and you are the only person on the team with any kind of positive KD and score because every one else was a potato.

Zakalwe

Banned
I play so much better when I'm not on the mic. My situational awareness is much more focused, I stay alive longer and see my targets more clearly. Those last two matches felt like a different game.

Multitasking was never a strong point of mine.

coy

We just couldn't take out Atheon due to an unfortunate string of glitches and poor decisions made causing team members to die (standing around watching relic, not clearing supplicants, using bad juju as primary).

:(

Had some solid attempts at Flawless and know that it is attainable. It just feels bad to get bumped off the ledge on the last attempt after being capable all other tries. I wouldn't chalk it up to nerves just unfortunate is all. The end is in sight, though.

I play so much better when I'm not on the mic. My situational awareness is much more focused, I stay alive longer and see my targets more clearly. Those last two matches felt like a different game.

Multitasking was never a strong point of mine.

Yeah, sometimes too much talking can get distracting.

Strider

Getting on my hunter alt soon. Will let him do rumble so he doesn't hurt other people gameplay (I would hate to carry someone). . is there any chance that even if he sucks RNGesus will still bless him with Hawkmoon

If your cousin sucks it increases the chance of getting Hawkmoon ;)

void666

Banned
For the first time hard raid done with all 3 characters.
Got 3rd voc, 2nd corrective measure and warlock helmet.

I'll have nightmares with atheon tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom